Help with 50th armsman/friar epic

F

Feac_

didnt think i would have to ask in here but had no joy in lyonesse so here goes myself and my wife (mrsfeac) both dinged 50 we tried for a couple of days to get help to do the epic but no joy not well known in lyonesse tangler/ tree groups so if any 45+ are willing to help us do it please, could you meet us at the pikeman/tree spot at 8pm GMT on tuesday 10th december someone who knows how to do it without people getting killed helping us would be a great help.

and to the guild that done it with spaces in thier groups you didnt have to ignore us you only had to say no sorry, much more polite that way :(

O

old.Elfslayer

I`ll give you a hand too, pm elfslayer or mal, when your ready

F

fenikske

if ya do it pm jamella if shes online i will help ya :)

M

Motowntheta

I'll help too Mr Feac... but then I was there anyway :D

S

starblade

I'm out till 9 ... should the show be still on hold at that time, pm Lenda for a hand of help. Think I can rally some more peeps too to help you out.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Feac_

and to the guild that done it with spaces in thier groups you didnt have to ignore us you only had to say no sorry, much more polite that way :(

all too common that :(

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by starblade
I'm out till 9 ... should the show be still on hold at that time, pm Lenda for a hand of help. Think I can rally some more peeps too to help you out.

change the surname to 'Hand' gwan :)

F

fenikske

a common question would be , can't your guild help with that :)

but as i said faec pm me then i come with arms in second account to , maybe my friend (theur) will tag along

T

thorwyntf

a common question would be , can't your guild help with that

a common answer would be that not every guild in Albion is big enough to field 3 fg´s of 45+ ;)

At any rate, I´ll be there and a couple others from B&Q and the alliance too I hope :)

Thorwyn
GM
<Blade&Quill>
50Pally
36Scout
24Wiz

S

statix

ILL gladly help you .

PLz pm me at 730 ish , I kinda lose track of time sometimes and is kinda sad that the people in lyon wouldnt help you . Sorry it had to come to this.
Never the less tonight we can get your epic done.

Sorry where's my manners, first thing first

Congrats both of you on 50 !!!!!!!!
Well done :)

F

Feac_

Originally posted by fenikske
a common question would be , can't your guild help with that :)

but as i said faec pm me then i come with arms in second account to , maybe my friend (theur) will tag along

Our guild is very small and i do mean small :)

both myself and my wife appreciate your offers of help and look forward to seeing you this evening

thank you

Q

quinthar

Sorry I missed this, but shout me if you dont manage to get it done and I'll help with the next attempt, this would be my 17th now :) - Urm or maybe 16th........

F

fenikske

damm with me being in Emain yesterday I completely forgot your request :( sorry
Did you managed to get ya epic?

F

Feac_

yep it was done and thank you all had 2 full groups no pbt and elfslayer done the CC & pulling, was done very quickly mrsfeac will smack me round the head for saying this but she had um "something in her eye" after a couple of days of trying and getting blanked by a lot of people but thanks to all who came and helped it is greatly appreciated :D:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fenikske no probs thanks for the offer have to try and get the mrs to go RvR now :D

atlast.jpg

B

Bleri McThrust

lol missed the request but was great fun to do :)

Gratz to the both of you :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom