Help was needed.

E

elbeek

Firstly, well done to all who responded to the failed Mid raid at Exc last night, it was gr8 to see the response at that godforsaken hour, however all those of you who cleared off leaving 8 of us to fund/repair the doors, please help in future.

I, like most am skint from crafting and find the 40 odd gold required for drywood too expensive. Thankfully there was enough wood/gold/goodwill in the 8 to get the much needed repairs completed.

Just an observation, not a flame, troll, blame type post btw.

L

loxleyhood

The Christmas Bazaar fund is still healthy, however out of action while I argue with GOA concerning Mryddin's doors and the zone crash.

K

kirennia

instantly pming 8 different guilds when i heard they were on the first door was a step i suggest everyone takes if they hear excal is under attack...those relics r too precious to loose :)

A

AbPoon

Dont spend too much money on your doors we are gonna wreak em again in a day or two.

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by elbeek
Firstly, well done to all who responded to the failed Mid raid at Exc last night, it was gr8 to see the response at that godforsaken hour, however all those of you who cleared off leaving 8 of us to fund/repair the doors, please help in future.

I, like most am skint from crafting and find the 40 odd gold required for drywood too expensive. Thankfully there was enough wood/gold/goodwill in the 8 to get the much needed repairs completed.

Just an observation, not a flame, troll, blame type post btw.

Been there spending hrs as 1 group reparing and running wood.

BTW dont use dyrwood its damn expensive Use one of the cheaper woods. Its a balancing act between cost and number of trips to make for wood though :(

Dyrwood cost for complete door - 7.6p No of stacks - 52.4
Ironwood cost for complete door - 2.4p No of stacks - 340

F

fl-gorre

no idea neither
think he is sayin something in a language that you dont understand ;)

O

old.Second

MAby he just forgot to put in "havoc"

wreak havoc

or maby he misspelled Break=)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by elbeek
Wots a "wreak"?
Wreak is a perfectly acceptable word, though I wouldn't use it in this particular context (maybe "wreck" would work better):http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wreak

As for wrecking our doors, I really do hope it's not going to be yet another underhanded after-hours Midgard relic raid. Poon doesn't really have a good track record in that department, however.

S

swords

Trust Belomar to have his Dictionary out.....

how's it going old Friend? still at it with the Language skills i see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom