Help wanted on farmerhealer

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
I'm making a healer to help my friend (who are making a summ sm) farm, and being an expert on the healers....it's the blue char's right........I thought i'd better ask for some help.
I've heard it should be aug specced, but that can be many things........
If you have any experience or knowhow, on this matter plz tell precise spec, and why you think its the best.
Also let me know if you think it'll be a good spec for rvr (this is second......the healer is made for pve farming with summ sm)

Thx

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I use my trispeced healer and that works fine. Pac35 Mend30 Aug27. +FoP
Works like a charm for me but then I don't tend to be most acctive farmer and I mostly farm for cash and salvage items.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i was 39mend/37 aug on my healer but then again it wasn't just for farming. I'd be tempted to go 44aug/30 mend but thats just me if you are focusing high con mobs red celerity can be fun on the pet ;)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
For pure focus pulling and not rvring, i would tri spec with 35 pac for pom, and enough aug to get blue haste and yellow clerity and throw rest in mending. Since u dont need spread heals etc for pet. I usualy just throw the small base heal atleast in 95% of the time. And u will still have decent heals, if u get random agro on pet to save most situations. This spec is ofc not viable at all in rvr.:) But 44 aug 30 mend is nice aswell cause red celerity rox on pet.
If u have enough power pool on sm and ras+ pots and charges to regen power pom aint that needed, but vs very high lvl mobs celerity aint that helpfull either as focus shield does 95% of dmg. So it all depends on situation.

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you to all those who have taken the time to answer this post:cheers:

Is 35pac really worth it, when the sm can get tart, sash, raging power, serenity, and i plan to get fop?

And how would the 44aug/30mend do in rvr?

Ppl who havent posted yet but have an opinion on the subjekt is still very welcome to post it here:drink:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Chr Thornhoj said:
Thank you to all those who have taken the time to answer this post:cheers:

Is 35pac really worth it, when the sm can get tart, sash, raging power, serenity, and i plan to get fop?

And how would the 44aug/30mend do in rvr?

Ppl who havent posted yet but have an opinion on the subjekt is still very welcome to post it here:drink:

44/31 aug/mend does work in rvr not uber but can work. Go for that since its alot more viable than the 35 pac. Cause it work in both situations.

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for the help guys. i've desided to go for the 44aug/30mend.
:cheers: to all who spoke there mind, have fun in game:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom