Help, the machine ate my card. :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hey dudes, I went to the bank to check my account on my new debit card thingy, and I think I got my pin number wrong because the machine ate my card and wouldn't give it back, what happens now? :(

:(

Funkybunny

Banned
Mobius said:
Hey dudes, I went to the bank to check my account on my new debit card thingy, and I think I got my pin number wrong because the machine ate my card and wouldn't give it back, what happens now? :(

:(
the card will /rel and go back?

the monsters eat it for lunch?

every time a machine eats a card, an angel looses his wings?

it went out fishing?

bob mcmahan will come to your door and say you have won 200,000,000$?

the card will go on a world trip and discover a cure for aids?

:)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Phone your card provider, and get a new one.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
The police will come to you becuase you used a fake card*

*may not be true

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Charge into the Bank, demanding they've runined your day and that u can't go anywhere without your card and u want a new one NOW!!!!!!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Phew I fixed it. Had a meeting with the bank manager. I wish I was 17 again and my mother could do it all. :( I'm not ready to be an adult. :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
you cna jus go into your bank with account number, sort code and ID and wothdraw from that. Just make sure you have a driving lisence or some such - i used to do it loads when my debit card was regularly broken thru no fualt of my own.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it's a pisser when that happens - worst time for me was one day when I'd just came off a night-shift...I had to wait 2 hours for the bank to open, only to be told they always send the cards back to their cards "home" branch whatever/wherever that is (it was a Clydedale Bank machine that had sucked up my Halifax card) and they automatically cancelled it to boot!

Yay!!...I mean gay!!!

:mad:

Oh! and I've just remembered why it all happened....the fekin cardcash machine had 2 buttons that weren't working...one was a digit in my pin no. (so I couldn't even enter my pin), the other was the cancel button!

:eek7:

G

If you have enough id on you they can (out of hours) open the ATM up and get it from the little place in the atm that the retained cards go to.

They normally tell you the normal "we send it back to your local branch" bullshit but if you get shirty with them they will get it for you that night when the bank is shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom