Politics Help! - Slave Labour Etiquette

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. I've had 100-odd tonnes of mahoosive rocks removed from a piece of land and moved into a field. The land I've moved it from is now flat (I used some of my topsoil) and I now need to pick up a load of smaller stones from said land.

It'll take me days to do it on my own and I don't have days to spare (or the physical ability if I'm fair). Then I need to rotovate it, then seed it. It's going to become a garden.

Pic:
1724009196990.jpeg

The neighbour half a click up the road has three things called children. Their models are short, slightly less short and "sixteen years old".

They are, of course, feckless. Like all children. So I was thinking of approaching their mum and saying "how's about I put them to good work?"

A) Is this a stupid idea? (It's not like @Gwadien and unsolicited garden mowing).
B) What's a fair offer for 3 kids to come pick rocks?
C) I don't want to sow division but should they all get paid the same?

Probably some parent-type can advise on the wisdom or folly of all this...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How well do you know them? - Bare in mind if they get hurt you'll be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Talk to the parents about the other 2 points without the kids being present obviously.

Finally, if you do go ahead with this - get the kids involved doing the garden too, nice to be have a start and end :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How well do you know them? - Bare in mind if they get hurt you'll be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.
:)
I mean, how hurt can they get picking stones up? And I really can't see their parents suing me if they fall in a ditch. It's a bit local government mindset that :)

How well do you know them?
This is kinda one of the objectives. Despite being here 4 years, not very well at all. It'd be helpful.

Embattle

FH is my second home
So the first time you get to know them will be to get their kids working for you :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So the first time you get to know them will be to get their kids working for you :p
I've spoken to 'em a fair few times. We stole their cat too (in as much as before they moved in their cat had moved in with us).

We know 'em, but it'd be good to get a bit closer. And why not eh? Be a good reason... :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Give the job to the parents. The parents "subcontracts" it to the kids. Their responsibility then.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You could create a game that provides booze to some mates depending on how many stones they pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom