Help? Realm change...

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Ok.. I have Albion Prydwen..

and i want to go on Excalibur.. i deleted my midgard chars and now when i open it (i want to play on hib) it comes up as albion.. if i click on 'realm' nothing happens...

Help please - ASAP :D

thorkillson

Fledgling Freddie
do to cluster server you have to delet all your chars to change realm even the ones in prydwen

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately you are screwed pal. Since you play Alb/Pryd u can only roll chars on Alb/excal....... :(

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Who would like to send a rocket at GoA HQ please?

:(

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Poox said:
Who would like to send a rocket at GoA HQ please?

:(

why ???? you deleted your chars - NOT goa...looks like u got pwnnned by the 'not-reading-GOA-Weebby' insta kill button!

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
ask b4 delete...
I have found u guilty as charged n i sentence u to spend yer time in albion for life...no appeal

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
I am not sure if it's possible but maybe u can ask GOA to restore your chars (like I said I have no idea if it's possible)

Poox

Loyal Freddie
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why can't it be written in big red bold writing at the point of pressing the button?

I'm absolutly gutted :(

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
you cant restore your chars afaik so wont be able to play on any realm but albion

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's been posted on a billboard in your local planning office for the past 12 months!

erm no actually it was posted in about a bzillion threads on here as well as multiple times on the news webpage..

And blame Mythic - it's their clustering system.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
yep, you are screwed.. you cant even return to midgard..

should have read the clusternotes :twak:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps you can send a message to GOA? Maybe they can still restore your mid characters. Otherwise, it's loads and loads of albs for you!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
it doesnt hurt to try but im sure goa/mythic stated that once a char is deleted it cant be resurected due to how the cluster works.

anyways good luck in trying maybe goa can help or maybe they cant either way recomend always reading patch notes if your not sure about somthing. Or even to keep up to date with the game.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Poox said:
Ok.. I have Albion Prydwen..

and i want to go on Excalibur.. i deleted my midgard chars and now when i open it (i want to play on hib) it comes up as albion.. if i click on 'realm' nothing happens...

Help please - ASAP :D

lol another one......will it never end ????

mybe there should be a sticky somewhere that says what you can and can not do on clusterd servers...

and btw guys.....it IS possible to restore charrs... right now it if you want mid chars back....

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Greetings,

Thanks for the query.

As we have repeatedly warned in the several months running up to the cluster of Excalibur and Prydwen, if you delete characters on one realm of a cluster you will be limited to only creating characters from the other realm. Unfortunately this is a technical limitation and it will not be possible to restore any characteres you have already deleted. The only way to change realm is to delete all characters on the cluster and then the realm choice button will be available to you again.

Yours sincerely,

'Bastards'

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Thats gotta hurt :eek7:

Why didn't you read up before deleting? I tend to check everything before I delete even a lvl 20 alt, let alone everything on an entire server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom