Help Problem with Creative Jukebox MP3 Player

retroman

Fledgling Freddie
Please Help me!!!!!!!!

I purchased a Creative Nomad 30GB Jukebox from Dixons just over a year ago from dixons stores.
Since my guarentee has run out I have developed a fault with it.
The problem is the headphone Jack. whats happened is that I can only sometimes get sound through the one ear if i wiggle the headphone jack.
I think I might need a new headphone socket or somthing.
Can anybody recomend where i might be able to take this to be fixed as I have asked dixons & to be honest they couldnt give two hoots & said it was probobly my fault as I wrapped the headphones around the player when it was not in use.
What should I do !!!

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
www.nomadness.net - a lot of zens need the headphone socket soldered in again. Get in touch with Creative themselves and see what they gotta say, as its a known issue they may help you out but the link i gave you will have lots of ideas too.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Have you tried Creative UK? Most companies if you speak to them nicely will repair their equipment. For instance, I had one of the first Logitech radio mice, it was ace, but the pads wore out on it (mouse still works perfectly) - Logitech sent me a brand new radio mouse, with a wheel on it, for nothing.

If it were me, I'd open her up myself and fix it, but I'm ok with a soldering iron. If you're not, then don't even try tbh :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Creative are very helpful, My screen got damaged on my Zen NX and they replaced the whole thing for me FOC execpt for the delivery cost which was around a tenner do not bad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom