help plz

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
hi i was wonderin if anyone can help my m8 installed daoc on my pc i want 2 reg but it wont let me keeps saying badkey has anyone got a spare cdkey/serial if not ill jus have 2 go buy it as im gettin annoyed cause its such a wicked game help me pleaaaaaase i want 2 go 2 midgard

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
You need to purchase daoc and register an account to use it. It's not a game that can be played without a valid account.

Darzil

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
You'll need to buy new DAoC box, which will include a CD-Key, if your english I can recommend Amazon.co.uk for a Classic+SI+ToA set at £19.99 (free postage also).

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
oh well

Jaem- said:
You'll need to buy new DAoC box, which will include a CD-Key, if your english I can recommend Amazon.co.uk for a Classic+SI+ToA set at £19.99 (free postage also).
oh well was worth an ask thnks 4 your help ppl im off 2 buy myself a new copy thanks

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Strange, I thought they were a myth...

Yay new players in Mid :) - Someone else to slap :clap:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:
Strange, I thought they were a myth...

Yay new players in Mid :) - Someone else to slap :clap:
Be nice! xD

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
gfunk97 said:
hi i was wonderin if anyone can help my m8 installed daoc on my pc i want 2 reg but it wont let me keeps saying badkey has anyone got a spare cdkey/serial if not ill jus have 2 go buy it as im gettin annoyed cause its such a wicked game help me pleaaaaaase i want 2 go 2 midgard

Does it say the key is used when you register the account or when you install the game?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
wait! i can invite you.. so i get free days :X and i think you don't need to buy the game.. just pay the monthly fee (you have to pay that too)

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Does it say the key is used when you register the account or when you install the game?
its when i try 2 reg the account

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
gfunk97 said:
its when i try 2 reg the account[/QUOTE

u have to buy the game... another note you might want to notice is that you pay a fee pr month to play it too....

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
its ok folks thnks neway i jus bought it frm amazon for 13 pounds so thanks again its daoc and si with a free month but i think when my m8 installed it on my pc he installed toa aswell so im hopin when i put the key in frm my new box it will work ok cheers 4 the help ppl

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
gfunk97 said:
its ok folks thnks neway i jus bought it frm amazon for 13 pounds so thanks again its daoc and si with a free month but i think when my m8 installed it on my pc he installed toa aswell so im hopin when i put the key in frm my new box it will work ok cheers 4 the help ppl

heh a middie that dosent have toa :D

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
what do you mean another one bites the dust and middie with no toa????? i only came in here for help not hassle if i wanted tht i would have asked on another forum dont hate it aint big OR CLEVER you all were here once remember tht

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
I was there not that long ago but almost got a 50 now :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
gfunk97 said:

Unfortunately you'll need to install from the new box if it's just daoc+si (the ToA client won't work unless you have a ToA CD key to register on your account unfortunately) but it doesn't take long to install.

There's platinum editions kicking around the normal game shops (GAME Gamestation, HMV etc.) which have ToA and New Frontiers installed too (NF is free but you'll have to download it if you have an older copy) though you might also be able to pick up just the ToA expansion.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
gfunk97 said:

As Flimgoblin said, intall only the stuff that is on the cd's you bought. You wont need anything else for the moment anyway - ToA is for levels 40+ and it will take you a few weeks to get there. Then when you are near that level you can buy ToA and register that (every expansion comes with a cd key just like the original game, that you have to register to be able to play). It should be really cheap to buy.

If you start on Midgard/Excalibur (excalibur is the largest english server) you can pm me if you have any questions. Im usually online in the evenings on Elysia, Bolthor, Elienor or Asgrond :) Always nice to help new players.

gfunk97

Fledgling Freddie
thanks

Fana said:
As Flimgoblin said, intall only the stuff that is on the cd's you bought. You wont need anything else for the moment anyway - ToA is for levels 40+ and it will take you a few weeks to get there. Then when you are near that level you can buy ToA and register that (every expansion comes with a cd key just like the original game, that you have to register to be able to play). It should be really cheap to buy.

If you start on Midgard/Excalibur (excalibur is the largest english server) you can pm me if you have any questions. Im usually online in the evenings on Elysia, Bolthor, Elienor or Asgrond :) Always nice to help new players.
thanks alot thts really nice i will when i install it pm u my m8 has been playing it for bout 3 years he is Tartan and thts a reason i want 2 have toa as well but thanks and ill see ya soon in midgard :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom