Help Please !

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
im lvl 40 on camlann im a warrior got soom good items n that .
but now i have noticed that 50's take pride in killin u so i just simply cant lvl
please could some1 help me out by getting me a few lvls or n e 1 round lvl 37-42 wanna grp either way i am in desperate need of help ... please :)

Korgan

Banned
Gangsta said:
im lvl 40 on camlann im a warrior got soom good items n that .
but now i have noticed that 50's take pride in killin u so i just simply cant lvl
please could some1 help me out by getting me a few lvls or n e 1 round lvl 37-42 wanna grp either way i am in desperate need of help ... please :)
A player that names his character Gangsta just doesn't deserve any fucking help. :eek7:

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
1.my warrior is called bigbadeviltroll
2. Its Ganstas just so i could have the full name of Ganstas Paradise
(which is my fav song)
3. how can a name decide wether i deserve help

was uncalled for that mate >..<

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
mate even u crafting me a weapon would be a great help so thankyou and hope ur been serious whats ur chars name that i will find u on ?

confused

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
scary but i agree :(
you deserve to be hit with a big stick for agreeing with him tbh... even though he might possibly have a point

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
who are u talkting 2 mate ( try pming a member of horde ) me or guy who wants to hit u with a stick .. and not been cheecky but can u only PM if u will hlp me .. not if u think i got mental problems :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I am in the guild Horde. You can do a /who Horde and ask any of persons online if Mvv / Olez is online and they will know where to find me if i am online

Himse

FH is my second home
"hu r u tlkin 2 m8, i cnt tipe propa englsh so i av 2 tlk lyk i wuld on msn 2 mi 15 year old chav m8s, plz elp me or i mite jst QQ"

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
"hu r u tlkin 2 m8, i cnt tipe propa englsh so i av 2 tlk lyk i wuld on msn 2 mi 15 year old chav m8s, plz elp me or i mite jst QQ"

wow u ever thought abotu going into comedy? i mean you have the l337 ski11lz0rs at mocking people and all that :)

Bellona

Banned
Darksword said:
wow u ever thought abotu going into comedy? i mean you have the l337 ski11lz0rs at mocking people and all that :)

die of meteor

Korgan

Banned
Himse said:

Can I use that in my signature? Hell, I'm gonna use it anyway... :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Korgan said:

its not tbh (i live there) its a pretty big place but 1 area named Southend has a bad reputation.....like all places we have chavs, slappers and general noob's sucking the life out of society (unemployed bums)

a common term people use is "Essex girl" for someone who is "an easy shag".

i would say the small percent who are like this seem to get on tv causing a worse name for the place.

a perfect example of how an essex girl has helped ruin what little niceities (cant spell nice-it-ies) essex had is Jade Goody from big brother

"aghh look at my kebab" or "i thought norfolk was another country innit"

Korgan

Banned
Bahumat said:
its not tbh (i live there) its a pretty big place but 1 area named Southend has a bad reputation.....like all places we have chavs, slappers and general noob's sucking the life out of society (unemployed bums)

a common term people use is "Essex girl" for someone who is "an easy shag".

i would say the small percent who are like this seem to get on tv causing a worse name for the place.

a perfect example of how an essex girl has helped ruin what little niceities (cant spell nice-it-ies) essex had is Jade Goody from big brother

"aghh look at my kebab" or "i thought norfolk was another country innit"
Thanks for the lecture, Bahu! You're the best. :wub:

(Another question: what's a chav? :eek:)

Korgan

Banned
chavscum.co.uk said:
what da FUCKS u chattin man IM A FUKIN CHAV AND U LOT ARE THE SADDEST FUKIN WIERDOS N SADACTS TO ACTUALLY MAKE A FUKIN SITE A BOUT IT U SCUM!!! U TRHINK WERE THE ONES WIYH THE PROBVLEM UR THE FUKIN CUNTISH STIGGY FUKIN TRAMPS AT LEAST WE AV STYLE U GET ME AL U LOT NO TO DO IS TO SHAG UR NANS AND U CANT EVEN DO THAT!!! AND U AINT GOT STYLE AT LEAST WE TAKE CARE OF OURSELFS AND DONT FUKIN SHOP
AT FUKIN OXFAM U DIRTY SCUMMY MOTHERS **** , ID LIKE U TO SAY IT TO A CHAVS FACE ALL OFF U AND THEN SEE WHO ENDS UP WITH A KNIFE UP THEIR ASS......
That's just... sad. :(

Epo

Loyal Freddie
england seems 2 be a fukdup place...
and the british have a bad taste ^^
...chips with fish :puke:
...chips & vinegar :puke:

Korgan

Banned
Epo said:
england seems 2 be a fukdup place...
and the british have a bad taste ^^
...chips with fish :puke:
...chips & vinegar :puke:
Okay, France has the best food in Europe but is fucked up otherwise.

An average Frenchie is

1. DUMB English is the world language, not French. Why is it that a Sami reindeer herder can speak it but a French doctor can't? And no, Copenhagen is _not_ the capital of Sweden.

2. SELF CENTERED Yes, France is the most overrated country in the world. Why brag about it?

3. ANNOYING You run into a relative on the street. Instead of saying hi or shaking hands you kiss him/her. Why? Did I mention that your language sounds awful? Oh and your president is a ****.

Phew :eek:

edit: no offense meant, mate (you seem nice)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Korgan said:
Okay, France has the best food in Europe but is fucked up otherwise.

Horse and frog is better than Spaghetti bolognase (sp?) or pizza? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom