Help Please

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime i go to do the patch it gets to like 5% then just says 'Not Responding' what is wrong ? !! :( :( :mad:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Having the exact same problem at the moment.

I've let it just download its 5% then restarted it, figuring Ill slowly download the whole thing bitesize but its currently the Game.dll file. I've dropped my firewall to see it that helps but it hasn't. I've restarted atleast 10 times now. I suppose its because there are too many people trying to download it at the moment or somthing. I guess I'll just have to wait for NF :(

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
It seems that even though we've had it available for a few weeks most people have waited til tonight... until everyone clears through the downloading process it's possible that it's going to be horribly slow...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Zenythe said:
It seems that even though we've had it available for a few weeks most people have waited til tonight... until everyone clears through the downloading process it's possible that it's going to be horribly slow...

Think he means the (13ishmb)patch, rather than the (200mb+)download for new frontiers available else where. I anticipated the last minute rush and a friend kindly downloaded the file for me, since I am on a 56k. However I didnt realise the 13mb patch was available else where...

I did read the chronicles website, and practically every website on NF I could find and I didnt see anything about getting this smaller patch as a normal Download rather than having to get it through the DAoC client patcher. If it is possible to get elsewhere could someone provide the link? It would probably be better than trying to get it though the patcher atm.

Chilly

Balls of steel
i downloaded 4x client updates t approx 13mb this morn b4 i went to uni at about 2.30 fine. must be mega volume on http servers

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying to download this 13mb patch (not frontiers.toa.exe) for 7 straight hours now. No luck. Either Mythic Update is not responding or 304/404 error. It is 2:45 now, doubt that many ppl are still trying to download frontiers client. Any chance GOA employees can actually look into this problem? Since this has been going on for hours. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom