Help please!!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Trying to log into the game - DAOC obviously - on the US servers and everything was working fine. Suddnely the game has crashed and every time i try to log back in i get a message that says

The patch client was unable to update the C:\proramme files\electronic Arts \dark age of caelot\camelot.bin please insure the game is not running and that there is free space available on the disk.

Whats wrong and how can i fix it?

EDIT***

Now it is saying the patch cleint was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.prod.sig] from the patch server. Please try operation in a short while.

Doies this mean that the problem is server side?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Trying to log into the game - DAOC obviously - on the US servers and everything was working fine. Suddnely the game has crashed and every time i try to log back in i get a message that says

The patch client was unable to update the C:\proramme files\electronic Arts \dark age of caelot\camelot.bin please insure the game is not running and that there is free space available on the disk.

Whats wrong and how can i fix it?

EDIT***

Now it is saying the patch cleint was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.prod.sig] from the patch server. Please try operation in a short while.

Doies this mean that the problem is server side?

servers are down. check vnboards (if you dare ;p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom