Help please

J

joe4761

Can anyone help me please i have got stuck in a tree and cannot move is there any way of escaping and going back to my bind point, it must be some kind of bug, as anyone else experienced this, i dont want to lose my character its taken me ages to get where i am , any help would be most greatfull thanks.

S

Shaki/Aeis

1. First you try do: /stuck

2. If that don't work you try to: Sit down and then move forward. (Do this one several times as by everytime you do do it you will move a little bit forward).

3. If none of the above alternatives work then you have to message "Right Now" and they will get you out.

D

Damini

/stuck only works if you do ASAP after noticing you are stuck, as it moves you to your last saved position (from auto-save). If you could lure a monster to attack you, you could die and release (yes, lose bubbage, but might be quicker than Rightnow if all else fails).

Mind you, I havent played for donkeys so what I'm saying might be horribly out of date.

A

Apathy

Or get someone to bring a charmed pet and release it near you and then you can attack it with something.

a.

J

joe4761

thanks

Thanks everyone for all the advise, i sat down then moved forward and i got out, again thanks for all the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom