Help on druid template

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
Lo,well im looking for a new template,been try'ing to make one but im running out of ideas, wanne make a template with +-40 power , 25 heal , 10 cast speed , min 8 range , 25 dex cap , min 11 buff bonus , and all sists capped except maybe Matter

but cb,zoarkat,jacina,eoy have to be in it , dnno if you have that kind of template or saw one once , plzzzz lemme see it :)

http://home.tiscali.be/robvderm/final2.txt and this is the one im using now

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thats pretty high standards... without rogs it wont happen (or unless we can use ml10 legs or simillar?)
/edit
actully im pretty sure it wont happen without rogs.

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
well i always get close but never close enough, i think there's a slight chance it might be possible if you realy get the right ittems no overcaps etc but doubt it to tho , but you never know if someone has one , no harm in asking :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Stats

Str: 0 Int: 0 Hits: 176
Con: 79 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 100 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 91

Resists

Body: 27 Energy: 7 Crush: 23 (2)
Cold: 24 Matter: 5 Thrust: 28
Heat: 24 Spirit: 27 (5) Slash: 27 (3)

Skills

6 Nurture
6 Regrowth
6 Nature

Cap Increases

25 Dex
80 Hits
13 Emp
21 Power
6 Con

Other Bonuses

10 Spell Duration Bonus
6 Buff Bonus
25 Healing Bonus
9 Spell Range Bonus
12 Casting Speed Bonus
22 AF Bonus
45 Power Percentage Bonus

Is what i quickly came up with, not quite the buff bonus expected :/ 2% overcap on cast spd is something i dont like either, no energy/matter QQ. All in all i guess i dont like it, its hard to get good items with buff bonus :( also, there's 3 imbue points on 2 items all in all which isn't used (hard to use coz only 2 sc'able items in the template - cheaper :D) and may i ask why you wanna use jacinas?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
and may i ask why you wanna use jacinas?

cos it's the bee's knees ;) saves my ass (or who-evers im healin) too many times to mention.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Neffneff said:
cos it's the bee's knees ;) saves my ass (or who-evers im healin) too many times to mention.
the utility on the best is just so low and the /use2 gives an aoe heal which isn't really that good :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
the utility on the best is just so low and the /use2 gives an aoe heal which isn't really that good :(
Arcane Siphon ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
LordjOX said:
Arcane Siphon ?
well, yeah thats nice - but belt on druids have alot of utility. arcane siphon surely is nice, but doesnt it act like 10-1x% powerpool more?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, yeah thats nice - but belt on druids have alot of utility. arcane siphon surely is nice, but doesnt it act like 10-1x% powerpool more?

basically yea, on average with my 43% power%, it would act like 14% extra..on average..some times less, sometimes more..its the sometimes more that makes fun fights ;)

admittedly i activated on my druid thinkin lvl 10 would give MCL charge, and was wrong..but i can live with the syphon, makes my life more interesting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom