Help on druid hauberk

popocatepetl

Fledgling Freddie
Well, trying to fix a template and wondering about two arti's.

So any fellow druids/healers can get me the stats of level 10 Eirene's Hauberk and level 10 GoV, I'm especially interested on the levels that have "?" next to them on VoS ofc.

Any other comments on great Druid Hauberk stuff welcome too...

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, I think u could forget about Eirenes Haub, caus chance that u will get it is 0.1% ? ..
Many many ppl want that haub and so far I have seen only 2-3 peeps with it .. and as I know .. its pain in ass to find Linos and hes drop chance is like 5%

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
well, I think u could forget about Eirenes Haub, caus chance that u will get it is 0.1% ? ..
Many many ppl want that haub and so far I have seen only 2-3 peeps with it .. and as I know .. its pain in ass to find Linos and hes drop chance is like 5%

This encounter is all about having friends thats willing to spend some time to help you out, thats all there is to it. I've killed Linos 3 times, had the hauberk drop 2 times, and the 1 time it didnt drop was coz we exceeded the 10 minute timer, we didnt even get credit for it that time.

What makes this encounter hard in many ppls eyes is that the vast majority of the ppl can't be arsed to camp one spot for 1-2hrs for a mob to pop.

popocatepetl

Fledgling Freddie
thx Nemue :cheers:
I'd like the challenge if I see the stats suit me better than GoV.

So I still want to know the stats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom