Help needed

T

Therion

posting in here too as im in great need of help

this is the problem: just reinstalled DAoC after having some deep grafic problems...

and what do i get as i try to enter the game yes the very very
annoying msg ### illigal copy ###

ffs i been playing to day and the last f***ing 5 month with out any problem and now this...

any help is good...

love to u all on prydwen

Blacktorn

K

Keri

Hate to ask the obvious, but have you tried RightNow?

T

Therion

mmmmmmm let me think

:sleeping: yeah !!!!!!!!!

T

Therion

mmm more info

have fixed the illegal copy problem and i downloaded the first patch but now i dont get any ware else

just get the looking for updates and then it goes back to normal windows view.. nothing happens at all..

O

old.What Wobbler

I can see why DoAC is a big hit in Europe as I doubt either Germany or France has an enormous variety of online games in there native language, I think that is reflected in the number of servers they have compared to English speaking servers.

I'm must admit though as an English speaking person I do find it annoying that I have to wait for a game that can be installed as is with very little testing to be translated into languages I can't speak and will never use.

That said, I prefer the European community. I think they are little more laid back, less image orientated and not so annoying. (Apologies to Kyra as shes loverly)

I think most of us would be happy to have the best of both worlds, a european community and an up to date game.

Exactly why cant GOA install and run with the English version first.

OK so the French and Germans would lag behind and may get a bit miffed, you know the sort of thing, "the English speaking people are getting prefferancial treatment" ect. Oh and come to think of it the larger section of the community is French and German so GOA would rather annoy us than them. Have I answered my own question here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom