Help Needed!!!

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
Hello people,

I stopped playing DAoC about a year ago, I only had a few level 20s (after having come from the US servers) and was never fussed about getting to the high levels because the time it took.

I am a very casual player.

My main question is...how much has the game on euro servers changed in the last year.

Anything that would really bring me back to it.

Also is there any sort of free trial period or something. Would like to have another play but dont really want to pay for months worth.

Any information or advice will be very helpful!

Thanks

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
dont be scared :p feel free to share your advice

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
There is a trial setup, you need an existing player to send you a "trial invite" to get the 14 day free Old/SI trial, however, without Catacombes and TOA, you wont really get the full benefits of the game. Its geared more to people who are brand new to DAoC.

My tip, get your old account reactivated, £8 aint exactly a bank breaker is it?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
hehe it certainly is not. Think I will. Does the game still revolve around the 50s or is there fun to be had by lowbies like myself?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gaddry said:
hehe it certainly is not. Think I will. Does the game still revolve around the 50s or is there fun to be had by lowbies like myself?

BGs are quite fun.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, BGs are fun, well at least Thidranki (20-24), Molvik (35-39) and Leirvik (40-44) are, and with clustering expect more people in them too, and the XP is great :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:

Dont be mislead, sure the BG's are fun, but the game is still totally revolves around high levels, once you get 40+ you can start going on ML raids, but until then you will be out of the loop completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom