Help Needed

M

maun

Ok on sunday morning i finally got my 2nd accounts password emaild to me (yay). So all day i just power level'd no probs at all.

When i came home from work on monday, tried to load up both versions etc, get my one character in game and as my other character is loading in i get a message "Windows has to recoverd from a failier(sp) save any data now as you must reboot".

When i check event viewer the ony error i get is this

"The driver nv4_disp for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates."

Does anyone have a clue wtf that means? Also when i play only 1 character my graphics are ait weird, get colourd blobs just apeer.

These are my specs

Xp 2.2
MSI- K7N2G-ILSR (Delta)
Geforce 4 Ti 4600
512ddr 333mhz
80gb 7200rpm hdd

Now imo this shouldnt be to bad running 2 copy's of SI on 1 machine, just turn everything down on other account. So im totally lost on what to do.

Any help appriciated

O

old.moriath

Infinite loop errors on gf4 cards :)

Been around a long time something to with via chipsets and those cards and timings i think

Try dl the latest hyperion drivers for the mobo maybe

Or there is a timing fix thing prob from the same place

www.viaarena.com

that some people use and seems to work in some places

Took me ages to get rid of my infinite loop error and then i don't know what finally fixed it

M

maun

Ive got a Nforce mobo so the hyperion drivers or via wont help :(

Ill try a few things with memory as ive read thats the main cause of the loop thingy.

Thanks anyways m8y

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom