Help needed with subs. (pt2) :(

O

old.Cru

Hi,
I've sent an E-Mail blablabla to CS because I had a configuration problem and I couldn't access my accounts page. I know nothing about things like browser settings and stuff and alas this is what they've said lol.

Hello,

Please make sure all you browser settings are set to default and that cookies
are enabled. Also, using Internet Explorer 6 can help too. Also, make sure you
are using your SUBCRIPTION username/password, and not your GAME
username/password.

If you are still experiecing the problem after that, you may want to try to
access this page from another computer (work, friends...) as it is most likely a
problem with your internet browser.

eep, lol.
I'm using AOL version 7. I was hoping someone could tell me how to do all this plz?
Thx

O

old.Alwych

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/default.asp

Thats the link for internet explorer 6 download. Copy and paste that into your browser and get it and you should be ok as everything will be default.

When you were emailed with your passwords for game, one was a subscription password and another was the actual game password. To get into your account bit on the website you need to make sure you are not using your game password and username as it requires the subscription one.

O

old.earlgray

Hiya :p
i have also been trying to get into my account webpage for a long time with the right subscription logon and password

This site seems to be permantely down and loops you constantly
until eventually it says soz were down!

Keep trying mate, and at the mo theyre being inundated with account queries as they terminated loads of accounts by accident (although they say not so)

Earlgray
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom