help needed with creating a infiltrator

risticking

Fledgling Freddie
[B]hello everybody![/B]

i am new in this game and i need some help from some experts in making an infiltrator on albion.
from the start. where i have to put the first points, and then where to put the skills in, and what weapon is the best. slash/ crush or thrust?:eek7:
ow ya and what character shoud i choose.
i will we thankfull if sombody would help me. :worthy:

thx and greetz:clap:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
risticking said:
[B]hello everybody![/B]

i am new in this game and i need some help from some experts in making an infiltrator on albion.
from the start. where i have to put the first points, and then where to put the skills in, and what weapon is the best. slash/ crush or thrust?:eek7:

ewwo!

if you want a thrust infiltrator then choose a saracen at creation. shove your points into dexterity and strength as thrust damage is calculated 50/50 str/dex

for slash then briton at creation. imo points go into strength and con. slash damage is calculated from 100% strength.

crush is not available for infiltrators.

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
risticking said:
[B]hello everybody![/B]

Less html ;)

As Outlander said, thrust damage is based on 50% strength, and 50% dexterity.

Saracen has the best stats out of the available races and is by far the best choice for a thrust infiltrator (isn't bad for a slash one either, but dunno why the fuck anyone would want to look like an arab and not be as good as a Briton) If you're going to go for thrust then chose Saracen, with 15 dexterity, 10 strength; 10 dexterity, 10 strength, 10 constitution at creation.

Slash damage is purely from strength, here briton is your best choice. Go 15 strength 10 constitution at creation imo.

As for what weapon is dependant on your playstyle (rly). I've never liked slash spec as an infil simply because DF (Dragonfang, the evade stun-style at 50Thrust spec) is retarded to drop for pretty much no benefit from slash, It's like dropping an ability to do 500-1500 depending on crits without getting hit.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
if you want a thrust infiltrator then choose a saracen at creation. shove your points into dexterity and strength as thrust damage is calculated 50/50 str/dex

I would recoment thrust inf :twak:

dex, str, con as start points, its the best i think :) GL with it...

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Even for a slash inf, a saracen has it's advantages... Leather has 15% weakness to cold or heat (can't remember without logging in) and the saracen race has a base +5% to it which makes this weakness only 10% and not 15%...

Your evade rate will be higher as a saracen anyways

Erulin the Bloody

Ging

Part of the furniture
Half Ogre Thust Inf - Tall with Bright White hair imo :)

risticking

Fledgling Freddie
thx guys! you really helpt me out.

gonna try to creat a infil now. bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom