help meh.

mirieth!

Banned
i'm bored, bored, bored. tried out a few open betas recently - lineage 2, guildwars and ryzom - they all sucked hugely. i also gave anarchy online a go with a friend from my t2 clan but got rather bored.

city of heroes doesn't particularly appeal to my tastes and i'm sick of waiting for WoW - any recommendations people?

stuff specifically i could download and pay for/download and try/open betas would be ace as i'm supposed to be revising for the next 3 weeks so leaving the house as little as possible will help keep up said pretence.

ta.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
um theres a fps called americas army thats a free download that my bf played he thought it was good, also one called kings of chaos you dont have to dl it www.kingsofchaos.com i believe is the addy for it

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
i'm bored, bored, bored. tried out a few open betas recently - lineage 2, guildwars and ryzom - they all sucked hugely. i also gave anarchy online a go with a friend from my t2 clan but got rather bored.

city of heroes doesn't particularly appeal to my tastes and i'm sick of waiting for WoW - any recommendations people?

stuff specifically i could download and pay for/download and try/open betas would be ace as i'm supposed to be revising for the next 3 weeks so leaving the house as little as possible will help keep up said pretence.

ta.

I'm having the same problem. I've recently started to actually go outside with old friends again. I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

mirieth!

Banned
whoa, dillinja.. long time!! remember me from the old game.net forums? how's it going dude?

i have a lot of stuff rl too what with school, playing in 2 bands, gf.. but i still find myself sitting at the computer for hours on end :/

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I'm having the same problem. I've recently started to actually go outside with old friends again. I don't know what I'm getting myself into.
And to think, I used to respect you... :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
whoa, dillinja.. long time!! remember me from the old game.net forums? how's it going dude?

i have a lot of stuff rl too what with school, playing in 2 bands, gf.. but i still find myself sitting at the computer for hours on end :/

Well, since we last spoke, I've been doing all sorts of uninteresting things. I quit DAoC about 10-11 months ago and since then I've pretty much been buying lots of games and hardly ever been playing most of them. I've bought a lot of new cds though. Getting back into real life has also become a priority for me and I'm making progress! :) And 3 days ago I damaged the ligaments in my wrist. That's pretty much everything I think.

Shut up Coim. :p

Sigurd

Banned
Ezteq said:
um theres a fps called americas army thats a free download that my bf played he thought it was good, also one called kings of chaos you dont have to dl it www.kingsofchaos.com i believe is the addy for it

Ah, america's army... claims to be the most realistic FPS ever - government propaganda to try and lure the brainless youth of america into joining the army and being ordered around by a monkey in a suit. As for the realism though - I doubt you napalm children, carpet bomb "communist" countries and torture POWs in the game.

mirieth!

Banned
exactly why i would never, ever play that game :f

i'm 'acquiring' breed from irc atm.. let's hope it's good.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Funny thing of that game is that you ALWAYS play the US army and the the oppsing force as terrorists ( while they see you as terrorist :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom