help me!

A

/anon

My name is anon because I wish not to be known.
My problem is I want to move realm, from Albion Excal to Mid Excal. I've given it alot of thought and read posts about give these things a days thought etc. . . so I have done and I've made my mind up to move. But first I wann get 500g From Albion Excal to Midgard Excal. If anyone can help me out to get it to one server i.e Pry then back to Excal mid please tell me, I find it hard to del all my high level alts as it is never mind 500g.

So if anyone can get 500g On Hib or mid Pry server please tell me

And if anyone from Hib mid Pry server can get 500g to Midgard excal server please tell me also....I am in dire need. please help me! :uhoh:

why am I moving ?
Because Im fed up of "some" of the albion people and Im really bord...I need a change....thats my reason

G

grebneklaf

Why dont you just earn your money..............

M

Murcalumis

And why don't you stop spamming every single forum with the same thing? Some of us try to vary our spam, you know? Tsk.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It's Karam?
... would make sense, wouldn't it?

A

/anon

sorry but Im not deling all my cash and urning it all over.
Im not saying I am Karam and Im not saying im not, Im anon.
Please, Im not spamming....I put it in the server forums that can help me, Note: none in Excal hib, Excal alb etc. . .
Sorry if u feel I been spamming

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by /anon
sorry but Im not deling all my cash and urning it all over.
Im not saying I am Karam and Im not saying im not, Im anon.
Please, Im not spamming....I put it in the server forums that can help me, Note: none in Excal hib, Excal alb etc. . .
Sorry if u feel I been spamming

why don't you just leave the chars there for a couple of weeks and play on pryweden on hib or mid there.. see how you get on before you do something drastic like deleting your chars just becuase of some idiotic people on the ablion excalabur server.

A

/anon

I have played on Pry and I like it, just I wanna kill the idiots that are on alb, plus I want RvR where mid isnt out numberd 5 to 1

F

Flimgoblin

it's lamus for those of you who've not read the crosspost on the excal boards ;)

silly fellow just changed his forum alias rather than creating a new one (you can never escape your history!) :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... hehe... no, wait. LOL

That's a highlight, Fingoniel.... :D

F

Flimgoblin

Oh and incase you feel like helping him in his request... the 500g he's trading happens to be his guild's war chest/crafting fund, mostly donated by other people.

Lamus, you're living up to your name well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom