Help me with account payment - by Gaddafi

G

Gaddafi

Hello good people of FreddysHouse... I used to be a DaoC player back in the days of Shrouded Isles and my main character was a Light Mentalist named Gaddafi and some others lower leveled...
My main problem is that I play it from Romania and that Goa does not accept payments from this country cuz us Romanians been trixxy and used stolen credit cards and stuff... and since I dont have any1 to help me outside my country cuz I cut back the action for a while Im asking any1 who remembers me or wants to help me to give me a sign ... Dunno if my former guild still exists , it was called "Legacy Crusaders" and it activated on Hib/Exc...
Anyway if some1 wants to help me, u can use my yahoo or msn ID's, they're both "Gadda81" .... I am willing to risk it and send u the money first and my password cuz I hope no1 is that sick to cheat some1 for a lousy 50 euros or something....
And having the game in my desk isnt helping me at all :/ ... Goa keeps giving me that sh!t-a$$ message "If ur problem persists... blabla we dont care".
They're sick enough to sell the game in a country which is not allowed to pay, their motto is prolly "You bought it, your problem now".
Thank you for reading this thread , hope to see ya in action.

G

Gaddafi

OK guess if no1 wants to help Im forced to buy a new account and work my a$$ out to find some1 willing in that free first month.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe dont think people are willing to give out credit card details to strangers m8.
You could however sign up to an online credit card service and pay from there

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hmm maybe thats why i never seen "Sisay Ginaz" since like 1.5~ year. she's also from Romania.

Sucks tho :(

G

Gaddafi

Chronictank said:
hehe dont think people are willing to give out credit card details to strangers m8.
You could however sign up to an online credit card service and pay from there
U didnt understand me.... I am willing to send money in advance, send my account name and password so that some1 from outside could pay my account once my money get to him .... Why would I want his card details since I cant pay from here anyway ..
DOH !
And yes there are lots of players here in Romania and they had to quit at some point... The game Distributors won't do anything to help and they keep selling the game without any further specification that after a month u'll just have a useless game in ur desk...

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Have you contacted goa about this, maybe requiel could help you out somehow?

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Wouldnt GOA see this as account sharing? im not sure tbh.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom