Help me! Sorc Spec Dilemma

M

m4rk

Helllp! I need somebody HELP! etc

I have a level 44 sorc and i am in a dilemma, should i spec it:

44 mind 31 body

or

46 mind 28 body

I was keen on getting ae root, and I know alot of people are going matter but i just need to know out of them to specs which would be better for rvr.

I suppose my question is, do u think its worth getting ae root, or power regen 5?

Thanks in advance!

A

Apathy

The only way to know for SURE what you prefer is to try both yourself. And if you don't like it you can respec. Just go on a dragon raid or ten.

Your question is really "Which is the best spec?", which is a silly question and has no answer that applies to everyone.

Go to 46 mind and if that is not suitable for your style or isn't giving you what you need, then lower mind.

a.

M

m4rk

How are you speccing? How are you specced now? And I wouldn't count on getting a respec stone :/

B

Bellona

uhh another return of the much discussed sorc spec post :D

atm im 41body/35mind and happy with it, tho im respeccing to 40body/36mind, to get the 2nd power crack, so just such a little difference aint waste, even tho im only moving around 1 point :D

W

Wou

power regen 5 = useless in RvR, only in Epic figths is migth matter, but power regen 4 will also do there.

BUT with 46 mind you get mezz reduction in patch 1.59 ( and will be in the next time they patch excal):

45 Invulnerable Mind -55% len. 4 sec. 29P Self 900 sec

Mez reduction WILL change the battle, with this spell + items + ra's you can get mezzes to 0 sec duration. With the lvl 35 spell you will need cleric risist buffs.

So the question you must ask your self is:

AE root vs anti-mezz.

Personaly I nearly never used the AE root when I had it, but mybe you like it.

F

- Fedaykin -

Phixion I told you!

body = teh gimp0r line

go 46 mind - power regen = good for soloing, i.e. seal farming, powerlevelling etc

i am 34 mind, 41 body as soon as i can get my hands on a dragon stone body is out of there!!

everyone (or most people) have 26% body resists AT Least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom