Help me please

M

~Mobius~

im currently a lvl41sm...it hasnt been easy but i feel proud as there isnt many sms about :)

im just wondering how i could get to 50 without malmo......cause as soon as i get home from school malmo is full and then its a 3hour wait....and since my parents are strict i only get like 2hours a day.

also i tried raumarik but its to hard to get a grp to go there :(

same with vanern.....

spindel is good with small grps but thats also very camped...yesterday there was at least 1 grp in every room :(

so please here my cry!! :p

V

Vell

Steal xp from the malmo groups :p

But seriously - is there no-one in your guild the same level? Perhaps you could organise a guild hunt to one of those places.

Have you been using your friends list to keep in contact with people you've grouped with in the past? Perhaps try those.

Otherwise, until DF at least, it's sitting on a hill waiting, or soloing.

Well done getting into the 40's by the way. What's it like to play a spiritmaster? I thought about making one but went for runie instead...

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Vell

Well done getting into the 40's by the way. What's it like to play a spiritmaster? I thought about making one but went for runie instead...

Lonely :p

ill try the guild idea mate thanks :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

If you're prepared to roleplay, I may be able to fit you into one of my Raumarik hunts with a few other friends, depending on their consent.

M

~Mobius~

sure ill do anything to make some xp for a change :)

A

Addlcove

sm´s are like cabbys then? what is the equilvant in hib? what char in hib is so rare that when one passes people go like

"oh mom looks its a cabby ;)"

R

Roo Stercogburn

PM me in game if you see me on. I've done Malmo a few times but I don't go there religiously. I tend to wander around a lot and find new mobs to area debuff and pull all their friends.

Er, hang on, that's not how you're supposed to do it.

Anyone up for a team of 8 SMs in a group for a laugh? Would be a spirit bashing hoot to try it out? 8 pets, 4 highest SMs do debuffs, then we laugh at the poor mobs that try themselves against us? Think about it: you've got 8 tanks then, each with their own personal healer and the power to suck the life out of anything that moves within spitting distance. Find some stuff that cons yellow or orange to highest lvl SM present and on with the chainpulling carnage.

Crowd control you say? Muhahaha

No idea what xp would be like but you got to do things for fun, not just xp munching ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Actually thinking on it... most Forest Spiders in Vanern are red or orange to me. I sense something environmentally unfriendly in Vanern happening soon ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Octanion
sm´s are like cabbys then? what is the equilvant in hib? what char in hib is so rare that when one passes people go like

"oh mom looks its a cabby ;)"

Ok, i sent this one to my "friend" and he replied..again(see lower for his last one)...odd fella this one..

His last post can be found at:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=327446#post327446

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Octanion.

Once more i find myself in a bit of trouble as you so blatantly remark that us Cabalists are somewhat rare and cause little children to ooh and aah in amazement. I have been around the lands of Albion for years now and i have never met an underaged human, also known as a toddler, also known as a child. I do realise that we all are child of some but when it comes to a man or woman at his or her young age being amazed by a Cabalist, there are no children around, they simply do not exist. I wish for a swift and precise apology towards the whole Cabalist community at once before we are once again forced to take action. The apology may be posted at the nearest rock or river you may find and one of the Cabalist community will be sure to find it as we tend to hide under those rocks or infact in those streams of blue liquid. Or you can simply apologise on these boards that my good and dear friend Mr Tohtori uses. I am sure he will send your apology to me and to the whole Cabalist community.

-Sire Nasty, Cabalist, in hiding, 35th rock from the river, near the tower.

P.S. You are still harassing our cows, please stop, ok?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom