help me out with a Zahurs ring anyone?

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
as title, any able to help me out with a zahur's ring for a ok price.
cant find any below 30plat (i dont have):worthy:

EDIT: mid side =)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
farmed for a while for silias ring (need that also) but it was chance to get not 100% so i gave up ^^

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
zahurs ring is 10p, just buy it, i farmed loads to get mine and on hib i just handed in 60 energies and still didnt finish my template :p

10p aint much

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Afew years ago i farmed 60 energies on my hunter on merlin and handed in all of them to try for zahur ring 20 time s, not 1 ring , i cried and logged off :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Afrits or not, droprate is still very crap. It's worth paying 30p vs the hassle of farming it imo

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Afew years ago i farmed 60 energies on my hunter on merlin and handed in all of them to try for zahur ring 20 time s, not 1 ring , i cried and logged off :(

That happened to me aswell , i think i used about 54-60 energies and no ring , ended up buying one for 27p.

About a week later i was farming afritis and 2 rings dropped in the space of 5 minutes.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
will farm scales to buy sillias and zahur's ring then =)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
That happened to me aswell , i think i used about 54-60 energies and no ring , ended up buying one for 27p.

About a week later i was farming afritis and 2 rings dropped in the space of 5 minutes.

Yup same thing i got 1 and another a week later as a regular drop ><

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Much easier to use those Energies to get some other high utility items that are easier to get, sell them and use the profits to buy the items you want.

Thats what I did anyway. I can remember when stuff like Bracer and Cloak of Heavenly Bodies were popular. I got loads because you got them quite easily when you handed in the Energies. The high level mobs always dropped decent stuff that was sellable, Zahur could drop some right crap.

I was able to buy some of the really good Dragon items from farming Afrits when I first moved to Devon.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
uildy of mine is a jammy bastard... he seems to get a zahur ring within 5 tries everytime he hands in affrits.

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
Bought one for 500g two days ago on Alb :D.
It's a good idea to check CMs every now and then because people are clueless sometimes.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
uildy of mine is a jammy bastard... he seems to get a zahur ring within 5 tries everytime he hands in affrits.

thing is, the purple afrits rape my pet or shaman takes agro when he small healing. and its a damn hassel to find/repop on these OJ elements.

if none have a great spot ofc, if i do the CM way it cost 3plat or more each try. im not made of cash, why i have tryed to farm but gave up for not better results...

if no better farm situasion i farm scales while leveling artifacts and just buy the shit

finding 15 afraits for each try is the shit...

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
it sucks but it's easy. You can always farm scales , sell them and buy zahur ring with that.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Which one ? :p
You'll have to help me with scales tbh :( i need to fix stuffs for my bd :'(
/cry

Also: I need TG Healer vest ! and Construct forged rings i guess but they suck for my healor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom