Help me out here Danes

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Blood said:
but Skive has about 10 pubs(only 5 or so are recommendable) and 1 disco.. the prices are high, the service crap, most is crowded, and people are stuckup. (i've had some good times there :))
Sounds like a place Fafnir would enjoy. And same for me if I could be one of the stuckup pps ofc.

Blood said:
If you want a good night out, you should stop by Jomfru Ane Gade when you come trough Aalborg.
Agree, prolly the best place around when Århus (Hovedstaden for bonderøve - where I live :p) is too far away. (oh yea, JAG is way cheaper then most places in DK)

Adding to the jutland - zealand thing. Jutland IS the mainland (at least according to H.C. Andersen) Zealand is just Kbh and some fields filled with cows. Tho Kbh is nice

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Blood said:
I used to live in Skive (pretty close to stoholm),

Sorry to say this, but i doubt you will find any nightlife in Stoholm, its a very small town.

You prolly have to go to Skive or Viborg.. dunno about Viborg... but Skive has about 10 pubs(only 5 or so are recommendable) and 1 disco.. the prices are high, the service crap, most is crowded, and people are stuckup. (i've had some good times there :))

If you want a good night out, you should stop by Jomfru Ane Gade when you come trough Aalborg.

you're right, Blood, i live in skive myself now, and the town can be somewhat crowded and bored at the same time. Viborg though, is a little funnier ;)

-Jerelyn

liste

Fledgling Freddie
The rest is just evil lairs, for Jyder to ambush drunk swedes

And what could possibly be wrong with that?
The swedes in CPH just puke and piss in the alleys and doorways. Much like the locals, really :p

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
liste said:
And what could possibly be wrong with that?
The swedes in CPH just puke and piss in the alleys and doorways. Much like the locals, really :p

No! We puke in the streets :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
after doing a google search i found out there is a drama movie about Åmål

amal2.jpg

hmm looks like derric appears to be in it too Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom