Help Me Guys!!

K

-Kylock-

when i start DAoC i put in my username and password, accept the CoC thingys and then get a msg .... "Renderer Ceation Failed" in a small window, i click ok and it closes the DAoC program, please help me! i wanna play :D but this thing is stopping me :(

K

-Kylock-

what u mean by "re-boot" mate? shut off the whole thing or just re-start? ... (i'm not good on PC's just allright at the games)

O

old.Bjodald

Do u have DAOX installed?. coz i had excalty the same prob with it got it working bug got rid of it in the end caused to much probs for my comp

K

-Kylock-

yea, its all installed and all but when i tried it today it just came up as the renderer creation failed, btw, this happened before when i accidently put the reso on sumit like 6000X80000 hehehe but this was after the char selection screen :(

O

old.Rio Ferdinand

that happened to me and a restart solved the prob

O

old.Bjodald

Have u put in ur "windowed=1" in user.day under "main", and also ur desktop colour to 16bit true colour not 32bit true colour, i did this and it worked, but i couldnt stand the shite resolution so i got rid of daox. Try it if it doesnt work pm me here.

K

-Kylock-

hehehe thanx mate, shame to see such a nice guy playing in midguard :p

O

old.Bjodald

hehe nps happy to help, strangely im one of those rare breeds thats gets his kicks helping ppl, hence im o.8 to lvl 50.5 :D. any more probs post or pm me.

O

old.FIN

Annnh that 1 is easy

Solvement to every comp prob:

1. Stand up
2. Open your Window
3. Crab your tower
4. Trow it out of the window
5. Dodge the wires
6. Go to Bar

That 1 is the best and the credit goes to Doughboy_Mojo, he invented that 1 about 4 years ago, and always helped here.

X

--xion--

hehe nice idea ..but then you be at the bar seeing peopel with staffs and axes about ..the games soo adictiev and its annoying. Yea mainly with them kinda problems, its normally either restarting pc, relogging to the net, or if things go very bad re install DAoC , coz that happened with me once.

K

-Kylock-

fin.....no *ahem* xion....cool name.... nice idea :D it was my Direct X.....it sucked :p. got DX,8.1 and i'm sorted thanx for ur help guys.........

X

--xion--

hehe thx :) you may see me about in game..im Blue :p anyway yea glad u got it sorted , pc's can be a biyatch at tiems with drivers and that but when u know how it sok..now u gonna start playing again so ..hurry and get to 50! :)

E

Egon_Olsen

lol, wonder why a midgaard dude reads the Albion forum :)

a bit nosy maybe :p

X

--xion--

lol maybe he wants a bit of inside information :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom