Help - Im a Noob

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
This weekend i decided to bring my lev 47 mana chanter out of the closet (not in the gay sense of the term) and set my heart on respeccing this boring mana chanter to something different (full enchanter spec).

I spent all weekend in CF and lo and behold on sunday evening i had put together 2P (I had been told a single respec was 1.5P) so of i merrily went off to the search merchant to look for a stone.

After having tried a variaty of key words like 'respec' and 'stone' i saw a whole load of different stones (all costing well above what i had in gold heheh).

Seeing a stone for 2p I thought yay and bought the stone. I then looked up on internet which npc i needed to talk to and within minutes i was on my way to respec.

On arrival i was told that i had the wrong stone (Full ra respec) bah!!! Totally annoyed (at my self for being a noob) I now have a stone that i have no use for and I have no more G ;-(

Is there anybody out there that can help me out by trading for a single respec? Or anybody who wants to respec their ra abilities, post ur name here and ill pm u.

My accounts are:
Excalibur/Hib's
Noobzy Power 47.5 chanter
DancesWithNoobs 40 bard
PoisonDamage 35 shade
BrokenShield 33 spero
analfixation 11 menti

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess you like dancing alot with yourself^^

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
pm me in-game.. can trade it for a single line respec if u catch me when i got time :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
enchanters got a free single line respec last patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom