Help I missed the ML3 first steps yesterday

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Was wondering if anyone wants to try to attempt these with me before tinoghts raid. We need at most 2fgs to do most of them. Meeting at Aerus 14gmt for 3.1, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. They can be done fast and within 2-3 hours if we all work quickly.

Gustav

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Same here :S not payed any attention to FH to my own demise, will be there with my healer

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
So far 9 ppl inc....solid group but we can use more ppl for this

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
doing all pre-reqs for eel stomaches, shaman, and mougarht. Am aiming for 14gmt or as close to that as possible to give us enuff time to complete these steps before tonights raid

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, 3.5 (Antioos) wasn't done last night on the ML3 raid but postponed to today's one so you can skip that since you're targetting joining the raid later today.
You have to start the Antioos subquest and do it of course (shaman, swords, eggs), but no need to go to Antioos to talk and kill to complete the step.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks Belor that saves us loads of hassle....

So to re-iterate we are gonna do all subquests...ie Shaman, Moughart, and eel stomaches. Hopefully completing 3.7, 3.1, 3.6 and 3.8. This will not take a huge amount of time guys.

Gustav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom