Help I can't access my combat styles!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you cannot drag combat styles to your quickbar it is because you are using a custom UI that does not support version 1.80. In the new version, styles are split into lists like spell lines and so you must use either a default UI or a custom one that has been updated to work with version 1.80 or higher.

Feel free to spread this around on your guilds and alliances to save people spamming RightNow.

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
If your using Derida's, you can just delete the stats_combat_window XML file, this might work for other UI's too.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Raes said:
If your using Derida's, you can just delete the stats_combat_window XML file, this might work for other UI's too.

the newest version of deridas support patch 1.80

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I had this problem in the Mxn UI, then was told to use the componentchooser.exe file that comes with it to set it to use 1.80 styles, and it now works fine :)

(Had to download latest Java stuff first though :eek6: )

Tilda

When I first saw this I was like, wtf, GM's dont get combat styles!!

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe not entirely related to your original post Req, but any idea what happened to the Shadowblades Fjalin style? Since the patch it no longer appears in my styles list and afaik, theres no mention of it being removed in the patch notes.

I am using the lastest ghostui, which has been updated to support the new styles list. I've also tried using the default in-game ui's and it doesnt appear while using them either.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Combat styles gone

What about if use a skin that is updated for the new DR and most of the bq are empty from combat styles?

Do you have to set them again or is their a way to copy-paste them?

Is there a way to see in the config files what your previous settings were?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Xeros said:
What about if use a skin that is updated for the new DR and most of the bq are empty from combat styles?

Do you have to set them again or is their a way to copy-paste them?

Is there a way to see in the config files what your previous settings were?

copy paste it from either you toa or catacombs folder (depend on what client you normally use)

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
I had this problem in the Mxn UI, then was told to use the componentchooser.exe file that comes with it to set it to use 1.80 styles, and it now works fine :)

(Had to download latest Java stuff first though :eek6: )

does MXN IU = Derida?

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, I found that if you have MXN UI(Derida?) all you have to do is do the mod setup again and copy and paste the custom file into your U.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Raes said:
for the ones sick of re-arranging qb's, this works too on mxn v2 :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
Help I can't access my combat styles!

Sorry but this is not an official daoc channel so you may be best to raise a Right Now report. :clap:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, Derida's had this problem. It was build for lastest DAoC version (1.80+), and it was 'bugged' on 1.78. I couldn't access my styles there on 1.78 but without any work they are visible in 1.80.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:
Actually, Derida's had this problem. It was build for lastest DAoC version (1.80+), and it was 'bugged' on 1.78. I couldn't access my styles there on 1.78 but without any work they are visible in 1.80.
Lots of threads about this, you had to delete combat_styles_window.xml and presto, deridas worked in 1.78.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom