Film Help, film about drug addict, cold turkey, snake tattoo?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm trying to a remember the name of a film from probably the last 20 years or so. It featured a bloke with a big snake tattoo which if I remember rightly went right up his throat. A hot girl, both trying to go cold turkey from Heroin.

It was really dark, quite violent I think, I just can't remember the name or many details. Bizarrely a dream I had last night had me watching this film which I saw years ago.

Help! Any ideas?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
American or otherwise?

Trainspotting?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I think american, although it could have been scandinavian.... I'm unsure.

Definitely not a well known one like trainspotting.

The film was almost entirely around these 2 characters, almost entirely shot in a sort of bedsit/basement set. The biggest giveaway I think would be the tattoo that the bloke had. it wrapped around his body and up his neck/throat finishing under his chin. (I think).

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Nope, not drugstore cowboy. More obscure than that.

I think, and I'm pushing the boat out on my memory here that snake tattoo man might have been albino..?

God this is killing me, even worse is that Wikipedia has a section entitled list of drug films, but I can't see it :(

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Also whilst looking I was reminded of 2 other excellent films from my past, Dogs in Space an early Michael Hutchence vehicle, and David Arquette's only decent film Dream with the Fishes. Both of which I must try and get hold of copies of.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Thinking of snakes got me to thinking of "Showdown in Little Tokyo" or "From Dusk Till Dawn".
Seems you've already got it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom