HELP cant pay for my account on the homepage

D

Damon_D

When I enter my account page, there is no option for me to pay...what can/shall I do ???
Only thing i can do is change my personal info , and change the if i want 1,3 or 6 months sub , but I cant choose to pay !!!!!

D

Damon_D

Bleh just wondered , do they just keep billing my card until I terminate the account , if so then I should be in the clear.. and if not ..... HELP !!!!

A

Aeiedil

i had a look today, wondered when i was due for a topup

either goa are paying my bills or i owe my parents 6 quid ;) i think most likely the other. looks like its auto

O

old.Keigan

Yeh it's auto and when ppl stop playing they will probably forget about it and pay a couple a extra times :rolleyes: :clap: At least that is what would happen to me! ;)

/Extremely - Skald

F

Flimgoblin

Once you've started paying you have to cancel and then set up a new payment if you want to change.

It's definitely an automagical process (or I've been getting it for free for this month ;))

O

old.Xarr

yap, it's automagic alright :)

(although i think the corporate suits have some fancy, nice looking name for it).

so if you pay for let's say 1 month you will be charged for 1 month continous until you cancel the payment and choose another plan.

ahh i think it was called recurring payment or something ;)

S

SFXman

Automagic, what a funny word :)
Used to that from UO, still got that account aswell.

F

Flimgoblin

Yeah, yer signign up for a payment plan when you choose - not paying for just the month..

you either pay in 1/3 or 6 month installments for a bulk discount on the later ones (however if you give up you've paid for more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom