Help - Balistas and stuff

C

Cinwin

Wondering if anyone can help. My friends and I are currently enjoying the BGs but, as you can expect, there sometimes are muppets who think camping the PK is fun.

I am unsure how to use the Catapults. (Which I think would be most effective in driving the Campers away - even if it does cost 11g) I have managed to purchase a catapult token, given it to the vendor, and he followed me outside. At the correct place I retalked to him and he placed a catapult on the ground. At that point I also purchased a token for some stones.

Heres where the problem starts.

If I move away, the helpful box with the catapult commands on goes - I dont know how to bring it back, nor what the /commands are.

Also, after purchasing a second one (yes, another 11g), I was able to arm, target, but not load the catapult. Yes I had F7'd the ammo, but for some reason I couldnt get it to fire.

I am a trainee in Fletching (which I thought allowed you to use catapults - even if the skill is at 1)

Any ideas / suggestions / places I can go to read up on it ?

Cheers in advance,

O

ormorof

firstly, to bring back the window (dont know if there's an easier way) you can do /control to regain control of it or do /controlrelease and then /control

to load the ammo pick it up and have it in your inventory, then drag it from your inventory onto the catapult (the actual catapult, not the window)

hope that helps :)

C

Cinwin

/hug

Wouldnt have thought of dropping the stone onto the catapult .. anyways, thanks for the info :) Will try tonight to get them camping bastiards ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Sup runie works fine for clearing camping Albs as well :D

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Sup runie works fine for clearing camping Albs as well :D

yes, if you get the sorcs mezzed...... and the infils are busy :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

One sup runie can scare off the caster support with nearsight, then the infs aren't so much a threat. Usually enough Mid stealthers to get rid of them though sometimes I have to admit, the number of Alb stealthers at the MPK is ridiculous :D

F

Fafnir

But using pults and trebs and seeing the fire errupt around a stealther is much more fun. :D

O

ormorof

doh sorry roo, i thought you said supp sm :doh:

anyway, i agree there, supp runies are cool, and its always fun to nearsight a sorc then watch them as they just stand there while healer does his or her mezz tricks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom