Help !! Avalon City Info

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Im suposed to be leading those brave members of Rigante, who whant to attend, a raid through Avalon City tonight, I know there are 5 boss's in A/C (not including hte dragon) but only know where 3 of them are, can anyone else help me find the missing nasties ?

One in sewers - by the pit with fishies
One near swords - in a tower and glows with paladin effects
One at the back of haubs, with a row of guards each side

Any ideas ?

I dont think we can kill the one who is invincible until you kill the orb protecting him, hear it does a fire PBAOE and is pretty hard - and yes i know the loot drops are crap from these mobs, but ive always seen these named mobs in AC while leveling, always wanted to return one day and whoop them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Nxs said:
Im suposed to be leading those brave members of Rigante, who whant to attend, a raid through Avalon City tonight, I know there are 5 boss's in A/C (not including hte dragon) but only know where 3 of them are, can anyone else help me find the missing nasties ?

One in sewers - by the pit with fishies
One near swords - in a tower and glows with paladin effects
One at the back of haubs, with a row of guards each side

Any ideas ?

I dont think we can kill the one who is invincible until you kill the orb protecting him, hear it does a fire PBAOE and is pretty hard - and yes i know the loot drops are crap from these mobs, but ive always seen these named mobs in AC while leveling, always wanted to return one day and whoop them.

righty ho <consults SI guide book> ok theres a boss in the crystal caves too called xanxicar he's lvl 80 and he has a champion (lvl 65) and an elite (lvl 75) with him.
also says about these chaps but im not sure where they are Dra'argus the mighty -lvl 68
Sys'sro the ruthless =lvl 68 (is he the dude behind the halbs?) and then theres Vera'erius the brave =lvl 68 and finally Weno'iak the enlightened =lvl 68, not sure if these will help you, maybe if you run the names through a search it might tell you the loc on them any hoo hope your hunt goes well :)

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
OK, this maybe isn't much help but Weno'iak is in the stables, if you know where that is. He's a smiter. I'd be there myself but we have a gig to go to :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Linnet said:
OK, this maybe isn't much help but Weno'iak is in the stables, if you know where that is. He's a smiter. I'd be there myself but we have a gig to go to :)

Thanks.... urm stables ? Got any directions or someting more common (bene a while since i was leveling in ac)

And thanks for the other posts - problem is i know the mob names, levels what they drop and how your suposed to kill them - but i only know the location of 3 out of 5 of them (well 4 if i can find the stables hehe)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Dra'argus isn't marked on that map, but he's in the building with the flamethrowers (south from swords, NE from xanxicarians).

All 5 are simple with 1 good group - 3 of them you can probably duo with bot.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Thanks.... urm stables ? Got any directions or someting more common (bene a while since i was leveling in ac)

It's a while since I levelled there also ... um. Lemme think. It was a small courtyard where we used to like taking guildies when we did an xping night. Stables on one side, barracks on the other. Little archway leading into it. Damned if I can remember how to get there :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Linnet said:
It's a while since I levelled there also ... um. Lemme think. It was a small courtyard where we used to like taking guildies when we did an xping night. Stables on one side, barracks on the other. Little archway leading into it. Damned if I can remember how to get there :)
Its near the halbs. Basically if ur at the halbs theres a boss one way (which u can see) and a wall to your back. If you go around that wall and into the barracks area (big open area, house/tower thing on left) the stables are directly infront of you inside the main building. He stands nearest end to you with his back to you against a pillar and has ~20adds so be careful when running in to pull him. Didnt know he existed one time, ran in, pulled him and ~10 adds, thankfully our 1fg held up to it :)

rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom