Help appreciated GMs especially welcome

O

old.Noita

Hi

I went LD this morning (nothing new there then) but when I reconnected to the game I downloaded a patch - patch 1.63e to be precise. Loads new there :eek6:

However - I now cant access the game.

Some help would be appreciated thanks

M

~Mobius~

Put this in your update.dat over whatever is in there atm and make sure its read only.

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

P.S NOITA!!! Thought you and Kolja left. :)

L

liste

another good idea is to have a seperate folder, with a Correct update.dat file stored, for those times this happens. just copy/paste it, if you get patched, and you're sorted

O

old.Noita

Errrr in my WHAT!?!?!?

Thanks Mob but I say again... in my WHAT?!?!?!

Yeah we did leave but... we came back again :)

O

old.Noita

LOL Thanks oxygen but some mornings I cant find my arse without a map or a gallon of coffee.

M

~Mobius~

Its a little file in your camelot directory callted update.dat or something, open it with notepad or wordpad and erase whatever is in it and put that other thing in there and save it. And make it read only. :) Then it should patch back to euro.

Say hi to Kolja from me. =)

D

demvaril

Hmmmm

Done all that copy and paste stuff but now it says account name or password incorrect???

Any help would be appreciated.

F

Flimgoblin

make sure you have no spaces after the lines

S

Silenzio

*cough* again... BOOOOOORIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG

P

parisienscot

Lol you'd think they'd have fixed that by now - this bug must have spawned about 100 threads on Barrysworld! - maybe we should make the US patch note fix sticky on the main forum again as no one seems to be going to the tech forum to check there first.

P

Petronella

Originally posted by old.Noita
LOL Thanks oxygen but some mornings I cant find my arse without a map or a gallon of coffee.

hahah, im so glad youre back noita :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Noita

Originally posted by mobiusmid
Its a little file in your camelot directory callted update.dat or something, open it with notepad or wordpad and erase whatever is in it and put that other thing in there and save it. And make it read only. :)

You mean she should do all this to her arse when she finds it? You are a real weirdo, mobiusmid!

Eeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by parisienscot
Lol you'd think they'd have fixed that by now - this bug must have spawned about 100 threads on Barrysworld! - maybe we should make the US patch note fix sticky on the main forum again as no one seems to be going to the tech forum to check there first.

It is something in daoc that connects to the usa one, as it only does it when it cant reach the goa patch server (+goa's game servers prolly:p). So mythic put this in prolly with some reason or are to lazy to remove it.

V

VodkaFairy

Noita!!! Good to see you're back hun.. you prolly don't even remember me.. but anyway welcome back to one of the nicest persons I've ever met in daoc :)

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom