Help an old Alb out please

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Docwolfe and myself are currently exping to 50 on Hibernia/Excal and we decided it would be a good idea to form our own little guild, so I was wondering if any of you would be willing to help us out by coming over Excal and helping us form the guild. The plan is that we need 5 people to join us in TnN (Hibby capital city) at around 7.30pm tonight, of course if not enough people reply by then that are willing to help we will have to re-arrange the time. We could ask some Excal players to help but I would prefer people I know, hell some of you might even want to stay in the guild and have a home for your alts ;) If that is the case I should tell you now, the guild will just be pretty much a chat group and place for friends to organise ways to help each other out, there won't be any organised events etc and that probably won't change any time soon.

Anyway I shut up now, if you can spare 20 mins at 7.30pm tonight then please help :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I can supply my Vamp and bot if needed.

Uppyr is vamp
Lucasian is bot

wont be playing hib any time soon atm but if you need them lemmie know here and I can log them in for you.:)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bump! Thanks Outlander, that would be very helpful, 3 more to go and we are set. Guild will be called 'Prawn Star Legends' btw ;)

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Soz Papa Chod I have chars on Mid/Excal.

We can have some fights in clustering though!!! or if i ever get a char RVR ready on Excal

Outlander

Part of the furniture
might possibly have ml7 gubbins and not make it will see nearer the time.

gohan

FH is my second home
i can help have only noob lvl 20 chars :p but wouldnt mind lvlin them a bit anyway gimme a shout an ill help ya

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok fellas, if you can make please be in TnN at 7.30pm and pm me on Chodax for group invite, if we dont get enough people I will pay some low level new players to help fill the group ;)

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
/waves @ teh Chodmeister :)

And the name of this guild is?......

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Ok fellas, if you can make please be in TnN at 7.30pm and pm me on Chodax for group invite, if we dont get enough people I will pay some low level new players to help fill the group ;)

Hibs are usually very kind with helping others form guild, even if they cant actually stay in it after its made.
Also it will prolly be easier to get ppl in Domnann than TNN tho.

That said, if servers are back up, I can bring a char to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom