Moön

==============================================
lasse^
Penge Resident

LOL @ UK WHINERS
ONE LINE UK = WHINE (about 70%)

Racist!

BWTFCL current admin team are fukwits, Deadpool was pravoked by this comment and I think a reaction of this type can be expected when someone spitts on your nationality in this way .

vuz :upyours:

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Shut it Moon you English tosser [:p]

I still dont know what happened with Deadpool so does some1 wanna explain?

O

old.DeADPo0L

i said that to them moon
i also brought up the point that maybe they overlook his racist comment because he is a prem player, but hey, shit happens

im banned from final match tonight and for 5 weeks next season, i have also told them i will no longer participate in such a bias league if nothing happens to this other guy aswell.

i begged them, vuz in particular just to let me play tonight on admin forums, vuz then said i should be banned for next season but not this match, and i would be kicked if i started anything up in the match..
but no, i think he enjoyed the power over making me beg to play, cos he then changed his decision again. I went to the person above them Bigfoot, cos most of em seemed to be a bunch of little kids in the admin channel with their silly little jokes. He seemed to sympathise with me more, but said he leaves vuz to run the league, and after speaking to vuz he would not change his decision.

I would like to see what happens to this other player, as my 'racial attack' is one which was provoked, yet the other player started the whole problem.

Oh yeah btw moon, cos you were sticking up for me and my point, they also called you a bias admin in admin forum which i see is fucking out of order. Just cos you dont fall in line with the rest of em and havent got ur tongue up someones ass 24/7 ur now bias.

well wp BW thx alot for wasting a season for me.

O

old.DeADPo0L

oh yeah, also some guy called EARTHWALKER mentioned something about punishing me so severely because i was a ref/admin.... vuz seemed to jump down his throat at that, maybe he struck a cord or something, i dunno.

B

bovinusdebilus

It wasn't Earthwalker (who is currently away, don't give names without being sure). It was me.

As an admin or a ref, we have some sort of duty to BW and so, not to have an attitude as was yours, even if we are provoked. That's why i take into account ur being ref.

M

Moön

I was an admin and I took offence to lasse's comment, whats to be of him Bovi ?

O

old.DeADPo0L

surely my admin/ref punishment is separate to my player punishment then?

my other question was what is happening to the guy who provoked the attack with his own racial slanders?

M

Moön

Yeh and whats going to happen next season with the rules ?

Are you going to leave them as they currently are where a player can just slip downfrom his prem clan (that has no more matches this season) when he's mates div3 clan has made it to the play offs .

I have made attempts to bring this situation to your attension Bovi but no word no reply of any kid, do you simply not care ? Its a bad situation m8y and Jesta would never have let it happen.

O

old.DeADPo0L

Noxz
Penge Resident

omg..
This is what we in Sweden call 100% UK whine, just a load of bulls*it, that maka have said is true, so stop this dumb low-level conversation. :O

/ [VABQ]m00min

^^^^^ theirs ur other racist comment before mine..... along with the lasse fella

btw moon, when do ya get back?

O

old.DeADPo0L

well lookie here THERES MORE!, seems that the admins do have the power to stop players being recruited now....

<vuz`working> Basically I'll say that BWTFCL have imposed a ban from any players joining aFk or JURY as from last night

what duration? just until the match is over?

<vuz`working> yes

<vuz`working> in addition a JURY player, lasse/lazzy will be banned from tonight's game for comments made on the BWTFCL forum

<vuz`working> he didn't go as far as DP or continue the abuse and won't be banned at all from s7

well, that all seems a bit odd after i had complained repeatedly about the makavelli character and all i got in reply was that yes it is a bit wrong, but theres nothing in the rules about it. I wonder where this rule is, havent read the rules mind, any admins care to point me to where it is written that one clan can do one thing, yet another may not do the same?

V

vuz

Replies:
- lasse got banned from tonight's game - he has no further bans because he didn't go nearly as far as Deadpool, neither did he continue to make abusive comments which Deadpool did both prior to and after the punishment with a little begging in between.
- the comment directly before deadpool's post was not considered to be worth of any punishment and was merely pointing out the fact that Deadpool and others were whining as opposed to making direct insults.
- there was no bias - it makes sod all difference what division you're in or whether or not you're a referee when it comes to the player punishment - Bovi says he feels it should be more severe when you're a referee but I made it clear throughout that I didn't feel this was the case.
- Moon was referred to as bias - if you can argue that he wasn't on the situation prior to the postings in which he directly commented that he wanted to help aFk by playing for them or finding someone else to do so then be my guest.
- Moon: you weren't removed from the admin forum until after your posts on the private 4fought forum and comments on the news which I'm gutted to have to read from someone I thought was a mate - you had access as a member of the 4fought usergroup which had its access to the admin forum temporarily removed so we could discuss Deadpool.
- I am deeply offended (I'm guessing that was the idea so congrats) by saying that I did what I did because I'm power hungry or whatever - I suggested a punishment you shouldn't have had access to read, the other admins (not just one or two, all of them who replied) pointed out this was daft due to the people your comments were made out to and the joint decision was for you to definitely be banned from that game.
- Your referenece to EARTHWALKER is a reminded of the number of times you've got the facts wrong over the last couple of days.
- There are no rules to stop a decent player joining a lower division clan if they want too - he wasn't slipping down temporarily to play in this one game and the 3 week rule already in place prevents that to the extent we currently feel appropriate - as it happens he changed clans at a point one of his clans went inactive etc but you already know all this and so it needn't be explained again.
- In reply to the final post I've read by Deadpool using logs from a private message written to an aFk deputy leader: we have the right to create rules to make this league run as we consider to be fair - we did not feel the makavelli incident to be unfair overall and it breaks no rules - however you personally have deliberately repeatedly tried to get players from other clans to play for aFk as a one off purely in the forum of a rebellion, and I quote:

[21:55:20] <DeADPo0L> we'll sign ya up 2 mins before match if we need ya tho

A quote made to a player in another BWTFCL clan. Apparently you're going to:

[21:56:12] <DeADPo0L> unleash the consequences of making this motherfucker beg

Now: I will finish this post by saying that any further comments will see your punishments greatly increased, including banning from this forum and anything else we can do in our power - you are deliberately trying to cause problems in this league and obviously we cannot let you ruin [anymore than you already have] what has been a most enjoyable period of BWTFCL.

100s of hours spent in the last season and the thankyou I receive at the end is a BW employee enquiring into a decision and an admin and m8 informing me to fuck off. Thanks.

O

old.Cas

just a little point I'd rather make while this topic is fresh
In reply to the final post I've read by Deadpool using logs from a private message written to an aFk deputy leader
afk is a community not a collection of indivuals. After we'd finished talking in pm, i told DP the sense of it - he has the right to know, after all this is an issue he's pretty heavily involved in.

I made the exact contents of the PM available to DP only once the news item had been posted. The PM contained nothing that wasn't already revealed on news, after all, so I wasn't revealing anything confidential

now I would like to bring you all a cow.
:m00:
look, he's cute, ok?

M

Moön

Well being that I brought this whole matter to attention I think you should give me an equal ban from BWTFCL

O

old.DeADPo0L

my main aim in all of this was to try and make you realise the admins have slipped up somewhere. dont get me wrong, its not really a personal attack on you in particular, but it is my belief that some of the things the admin team and you have done is wrong.

the whole putting the pm thing on here i wouldnt usually do, but seeing as you pasted the whole of my PM to you on the admin forum, i thought what the heck.

tbh this started to get more and more out of hand, i have recently found out it wasnt in fact a JURY member who complained about my posts on here but some VABQ guy told me he did. wtf hes got to do with anything i dont know.

Moon seems to have got dragged into this by me, and it all seems to have got very messy.

however i stand my decision to never play in your league again aslong as my clan is ok without me.

M

Moön

[21:56:12] <DeADPo0L> unleash the consequences of making this motherfucker beg

I'd like to point out I've known Deadpool for soem time now and comments like that generally are part of his comical behaviour, I dont think it was a threat of any kind .

btw Deadpool no one has dragged me into anything, I have made my decisions on all my actions, the current situation allowing this player to play in the final stinks, I've brought it up infront of admins many times yet its been overlooked, its only when something like this blows up in their faces do they actually take notice .

Looking for someone to blame, blame yourselfs not VABQ, not AFK and not JURY, blame yourself for not sorting this in the first place .

V

vuz

no one's being blamed for anything other than the comments on the previous post and the intent to further complicate the situation. The point being that I personally don't see what JURY are doing as being wrong and no other admin has yet to support your viewpoint - if a lot of admins decided that JURY were wrong then it would have been considered but at the moment it just appears as a viewpoint that differs to other admins - in addition no serious attempt to create a rule that doesn't apply specifically to this individual case has been made.

btw i have no problem with the use of that pm being used, just thought that as a pm it should be seen as one rather than as an official message given to the BWTFCL admins or something, not important/no grudge against it being used.

O

old.Cas

btw i have no problem with the use of that pm being used, just thought that as a pm it should be seen as one rather than as an official message given to the BWTFCL admins or something, not important/no grudge against it being used
Furry muff. I just thought I'd better set things straight in case u *were* offended ;) Internet's a crappy medium for getting a point across, ne?

:m00:
His name is Henry. Say hello to Henry, everyone.

M

Moön

So lets say KoSm have a player with in AFK, if he chose to play for AFK just before the match, this is ok according to the bw admin team is it ?

If a clan from the prem get owned and think "oh fuk I feel like raping some newbs" (not that afk are newbs) its ok for them just to drop their players into a clan just before the finals of a much lower division ?

Its ok to let this kind of thing happen yet kowing one team will dissagree with a player being able to do this, and its ok to have a system that would allow people to get so upset that players of theirs would express their felings in the way deadpool did .
tbh I dont blame him for how he expresed himself I know if A&I were in div3 and some prem dude dropped down just as they got to the finals it wouldnt happen .

Now your stopping any one else playing in the match, what about if Frasse a person who's spent some time with AFK and actually plays for KoSm at the moment, what if he decided he wanted to play for AFK.....he cant, its one rule for 1 team and 1 for another here .

The fact no other admin could give a shit about whats happen dosnt make it right it just shows half of them couldnt give a fuk what happens aslong as they get rcon that they can give out to all thier mates. I spoke to Jesta he disagreed with allowing this player to take part in the match under the current situation of him not playing for them all season .

O

old.Smurfie

i don't see any racism in his posts. Makaveli is not from another race afaik.

M

Moön

Originally posted by Smurfie
i don't see any racism in his posts. Makaveli is not from another race afaik.
lasse^
Penge Resident

LOL @ UK WHINERS
ONE LINE UK = WHINE (about 70%)

If thats not fukin racist I dont know what is :rolleyes:

O

old.DeADPo0L

im just wondering what the admins are gonna do about it all, cos when i said to them before there was a racist remark before my post they said thats not as bad as yours. i dont see how they can judge how bad a racist remark. im in a clan with germans belgians and some gimp called norfrost, foreign cunt is an expression i use freely and jokingly.
now there has been a punishment for the other person, it seems the admins cant stick to a decision one way or another, and now this Jesta fella seems to disagree with all the admins...
so is anything to be done? about makavelli, the rules in general, and the way i have been treeated is my question

M

Moön

Jesta only said to me on the phone he disagreed with maka playing, he dosnt know of all this racist stuff .

(btw I didnt phone him about this, it was justa chat when I was bored at work) I'm not that sad :)

O

old.DeADPo0L

why dont you ever ring me anymore?
i went to voice coaching lessons so i could sound like more of a woman for you :(

V

vuz

DeADPo0L : you fail to understand that you overstepped the mark big time in a highly abusive manner which was not a single post but a couple in addition to remarks made threatening to abuse the league and continuing abuse. If anything happens to you it'll be an increase in punishment. We have delt with yourself and all others involved as we feel just.

Nothing is to be done about makavelli as we have REPEATEDLY said that it is not considered to be an issue whereby admin intervention or rules editing is required at this moment in time. The rules will be reviewed as always before season 7 so I can't guarantee it'll change or stay the same at this moment in time. As for yourself I question the fact you even ask.

As for repeated references to Jesta: he's a great bloke and a top admin but he hasn't been online the last few days and as such hasn't had an input on either side - whichever view he takes its wrong to start posting here that he feels one way or the other - I have yet to have heard from him that he disagrees with our decisions and until he does it should not be presumed that he does. Personally I think he'll be saddened to have to deal with this when he does get online - its VERY annoying volunteering your time to admin a league only for immateur behaviour like that shown since yesterday to but a black spot on so much hard work.

Either way I am head admin of BWTFCL as a whole and will make the decision where need be, in addition it should be noted that despite DP's apparent beliefs the admin decision on him as a player was (shockingly) made by all the active admins on that day as opposed to any single person. Several other admins requested you were banned for longer than you have been.

I consider the case to be closed and as such so is this thread.

1Jesta

I've re-opened this thread to state the following:-

1) I stand by EVERY single thing vuz has said/done in this matter.
2) My connection being down for 5 weeks has paid you some luck, as me personally would have at least given Deadpool a full seasons ban or even lifetime ban for your racist remarks.
3) Moon stop being a knob, you know better.
4) The rules are there, they are there to be read, noones broke a rule, maybe an ethically un-sound judgement , but not a rule break.
5) If there is a flaw in the rules it'll be changed before season 7.
6) No-one is power hungry in this league, as most clans playing in it will tell you, we dont go banning people for the slightest thing, and we dont go over the top when we do.
Fact is I've only ever banned 1 person before this instance, as I feel it best to sort in a sensible manner, and not drag peoples names/clan tags through the dirt.
You did the wrong thing by posting on the forum, and inciting a mass, FUCK YOU all flame war, bit pointless?
7) The word ' Respect ' is in the rules for a reason, don't disrespect fellow TFC players , and please don't disrespect the very people who run the league in there spare time for your enjoyement, all we ask is some manners/common sense and a civil tongue.

End of rant, feel free to abuse.

O

old.!JaYm00

7) The word ' Respect ' is in the rules for a reason, don't disrespect fellow TFC players , and please don't disrespect the very people who run the league in there spare time for your enjoyement, all we ask is some manners/common sense and a civil tongue.

This is in no disrespect to anyone, im just going to point out some plain clear facts to you. Disagreeing with admin descisions is not showing disrespect, its showing disagreement with those decisions, and there is absolutly nothign wrong with it. Without it this league would not function properly, so I will continue.

Oh yeah btw moon, cos you were sticking up for me and my point, they also called you a bias admin in admin forum which i see is fucking out of order. Just cos you dont fall in line with the rest of em and havent got ur tongue up someones ass 24/7 ur now bias.

Moon was referred to as bias - if you can argue that he wasn't on the situation prior to the postings in which he directly commented that he wanted to help aFk by playing for them or finding someone else to do so then be my guest.

Imo that is very poor admining of a league and many will see my point. You don't ban the supporters of the accused from the admin forum and make them unable to give their opinoin on the situation just because "you think" they are bias. By doing this you give all players every reason to call "any admin" BIAS yet you object so strongly to any of us sugesting that any of you are.

I am very angry at Deadpool for the rascist comment that he made on these forums, but I am also very sympathetic towards him. Because he has been subjected to your admin BIAS, the BIAS which is as clear as day. The BIAS which allows you to ban one of your own admins from a forum making him unable to express his opinoin on a matter he feels strongly on. You drag his name through the dirt, when in reality you are dragging your own names throught the dirt by acting in such a manner.

Have you ever thought some of your other admins may be biased towards other admins views, no you hav'nt and you would'nt know if they were, you have tried to silence someone from expressing thier opinoin, that is like forcing someone to beleive what you beleive by not allowing them to express their opinoin or hear your explanation in the presence of outward critcism.

You have tried to force your own views down other admins throats by banning them from the forum where they can express their opinoin in private. Hence you have influenced this decision isolating those ADMINS that object to treating such a player in this manner. You have forced this decision in such a manner. the term DOMINATION comes to mind.

Compare

Nothing is to be done about makavelli as we have REPEATEDLY said that it is not considered to be an issue whereby admin intervention or rules editing is required at this moment in time.

to

In addition a ban has been imposed on both clans from adding any new members prior to tonight's game

^official ruling by Vuz earlier today

a contradiction, it is adressing the same issue. You have gone against your own words

The point being that I personally don't see what JURY are doing as being wrong

Vuz you want to drag yourself in any deeper? if it was'nt wrong then you would have alowed us to recruit any member before this match as long as he was not playing for a bwtfcl clan. By saying the above few things you agree with moon that what JURY did was wrong and as an admin you have been too slow to act and this whole situation is a conseqence of this inaction.What is so startling however is I have seen this inaction countless times before in many leagues by many admins. what is startling is you have been so slow to act on this situation (JURY recruiting prem peep) and so fast to react to the Deadpool sitation which was caused by the slowness of your reaction to the other issue. Im sorry this is an attack on you Vuz, and tbh I don't expect many admins to support any of my views as they many as has been proved in the banning of moon from the admin forum, hold BIAS towoards your views. How clear is that VUZ! its as clear as day.

O

old.!JaYm00

I don't want this post to caus any flames after such a good match where all of this was forgotten. I just needed to express my opinoin on some bwtfcl matters.

Thanks

V

vuz

Before this thread is closed again as its served any purpose it ever had I'll respond to the latest two posts:

He didn't say it was disrespectful, or even apply so, to hold different views - he was referring to the repeated abuse that players and admins have taken in the last few days. As an exaple of Deadpool being disrespectful to another player I quote 'stupid foreign cunt', examples of Moon being disrespectful to admins can be seen with the 'vuz :upyours:' remark on this forum or the 'Vuz you suck' comment on a news post or on posts made in the BWTFCL admin forums.

You obviously don't know the situation of the admin forums and I doubt Moon does either - basically it happens that Deadpool could see the admin forums in a post we didn't want his input in, to remove that I temporarily removed the usergroups access to the admin forum [the one he was in] and forgot to readd it once Deadpool had had all access removed from the forum. Moon thus couldn't access all forums but opposed to asking for the reason he pointed it out [at which stage I readded it] and then started to abuse the other admins and myself in posts made on this forum, the admin forum and the news comments - at this stage his access to the forum was removed, partly at his own request.

Moon was the only person involved - he was known to have a biased view on the situation as he had already strongly argued Deadpool's case prior to the posts on the forum and offered to play for aFk - he wasn't actually specifically refered to as bias at any point on the BWTFCL admin forums, the single direct comment made was in IRC refering to the fact I said he shouldn't referee the game even if he wanted too.

No admin at their point deliberately had their views ignored or silenced - other than the obvious Deadpool being kicked from his admin duties and Moon quitting. Ask any admin if I have throttled my views down their throat and I would be somewhat surprised if anyone said yes - thus what you've said is simply false.

The Makavelli incident was not a decision - we repeatedly said from the first time someone asked in IRC that no action was going to be taken - it was always the decision and dispite it repeatedly being pointed out the decision did not alter at any stage.

The decision to stop more players joining was made to stop aFk abusing the system and signing players purely as a rebellion against the fact that they didn't agree with the makavelli decision - players who would play for only one game and wouldn't be considered part of the clan. It was known that deadpool had been on IRC suggesting he may attempt to do this and its direct intentional abuse of the BWTFCL system.

I still clearly state that I have no qualms against Makavelli playing - he is a member of JURY and is not joining to play a one off game or to abuse the system which is what aFk was looking to do at some stages.

You finish by commenting on bias which simply doesn't exist as far as the general admin decisions go.

As far as I'm concerned I see no further reason to argue points - a lot of people have got a lot of facts wrong and while the arguments get more and more distracted from any main point, the replies from myself and other admins aren't changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom