Hello!

Ecol

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone, me and my brother are moving to Excalibur. Just wondering what the server is like in terms of population?

We havn't decided for definate what realm we will be playing but we have been discussing different character arrangements for Albion and Hibernia mostly.

If any realm is in need of a couple of well experienced players reply to the thread or drop me a pm.

Thanks
~Ecol

Chilly

Balls of steel
Excalibur is quite a decent server, as ever albs have more than hibs and mids, hibs probably the most underpopulated. Id say join hib, but to compete in hib these days u need be RR48 :(

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
albion has too many people at the moment

join hibernia in my opinion cos you'll always have warders to farm

Ecol

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the fast replies :D
Ah so you guys are suffering from a case of warder zerg I see?

I'll have a chat with my bro and see what we can come up with. Hopefully we will be playing with some of you guys soon!!

~Ecol

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome to Excal m8.

Id suggest hib too, despite being a mid. They lack numbers and really need the boost in player base.

Alb is.....yuk

Mid seems rather anti-social these days, my veiw worsened by playing in Prydwen a lot and seeing a totally different culture.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
go hib m8, mids are all *****, the hippys are too chilled out and stoned to worry about being arseholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom