hello

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
hello there peeps,

i want to start up a hib charcter although im not sure what to make. I will be grouped sometimes with my irl mate, but also need a class that can solo for little downtime. A fun class would be cool =)

i do have a 2nd account for a buffbot to.

ty for taking time to help

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Valewalkers rock in Duo's and Solo.. Warden can be a bit hack'n'slash for 4 hours on oj's..

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
VWer aint bad fun solo and in small grp v underestimated in rvr imo champs can be fun as well

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you want both speed of exping and fun then bard/light ment and bard (using a bb) or VW/champ/hero + bard (also using bb) these also make a nice duo at 50 for rvring, though the ment + bard is the better choice for farming, you may also like to consider enchanter + bard though personally i prefer ment to chanter.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
whats the best buffbot to have then bard?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
naw m8 - a luri thrust hero are the best buff bots i find -

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Do not be moved from the path of rightousness.

If your character does not have the ability to fade into the shadows it simply is not worth playing (Censimilia 1999)

roll a stealther and perhaps one day when you name is famed and your skills are honed you can apply to join the elite ranks of the Post Mortem overlords.

I recomend a nightshade.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
You're a serious roleplayer and live and breathe stealth I think ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Do not be moved from the path of rightousness.

If your character does not have the ability to fade into the shadows it simply is not worth playing (Censimilia 1999)

roll a stealther and perhaps one day when you name is famed and your skills are honed you can apply to join the elite ranks of the Post Mortem overlords.

I recomend a nightshade.

I love it ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I was going to be childish and say so does ure mother but then I thought of the flames and possible bans and the fact u might not like me any more and kept my mouth shut ..oh wait .. :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:
I was going to be childish and say so does ure mother but then I thought of the flames and possible bans and the fact u might not like me any more and kept my mouth shut ..oh wait .. :p

xD well, she could charge all she wanted for all i care 8( i would enherrit(sp? nerf!) 'em as she's dead :eek:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
the old shes dead thing ..ill get my coat :(

[A.E]The Jackel

Fledgling Freddie
/bitchslap fatronso :p

:kissit: <jackel runs looks back and runs faster> :kissit:

Be a chanter 4 teh win ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom