Hello

Celticspeed

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently a level 6 Bard, having fun running around with PvP invulnerability laughing at all the stealthers who uncover themselves only to realise... *shock horror* that they can't attack me. :wink:

I'm just posting to say "hi" and if you're in or around the Grove and see me, slap me as I'm probably doing stupid things and really should be levelling.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
you can kill enemies and get rr10 and such..

..oh wait, all you can do is run around waisting time which you could have spend usefull getting laid! :rolleyes:

Celticspeed

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
..oh wait, all you can do is run around waisting time which you could have spend usefull getting laid! :rolleyes:
See, that's the funny thing. I can play DAoC and still have an active social life. It's great!

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
i didn't say you couldn't .. all i said was that its waisting time running around doing nothing while you could get laid in that time.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
i didn't say you couldn't .. all i said was that its waisting time running around doing nothing while you could get laid in that time.
Whereas you run around killing/dieing, and not getting laid? :-O

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
yep, getting head for each kill i make so i can't rly say i dislike this way of living :x

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
yep, getting head for each kill i make so i can't rly say i dislike this way of living :x

u must be kinda crap at this game then :fluffle:

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
i left kindergarten some time ago mate, explain what joekoedoeloes are, ta.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
why do daoc players feel the need to prove they have sex and meet girls and go drinking every now and then? Are you all that insecure?

But just so u know, I have sex and get drunk a LOT, probably more than YOU. pwned.

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Your never off daoc / irc moo so i find that extremely hard to believe...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC sucks, all games atm sucks, only good thing about PC is chatting + music, give WoW :<

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm dutch and i have absolutely no idea what a joekoeboeloe is ^^

B

Ballad

harebear said:
give WoW :<
I'm extremely angry at Blizzard for forcing the servers in WoW. If that shit goes live somebody else will get my 13€/month.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Game Over said:
Your never off daoc / irc moo so i find that extremely hard to believe...
well i am, but im so charismatic that even in my absence you think i'm still there

+ u missed the whole point of the post, well done.

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
well i am, but im so charismatic that even in my absence you think i'm still there

+ u missed the whole point of the post, well done.

You can only miss a point if there actually is one..dumbass :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom