hello!

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Not all day, I go to sleep. It's just I am not some sad social-faliure like some people here who need to get drunk for people to like them.
no people dont like you whether there drunk or not

Shalom

Fledgling Freddie
No, instead you are some sad annoying twat he seems to enjoy baiting people in threads. More than likely you are a social-failure as you seem to crave peoples attention. So why don't you fuck off and let people has a discussion without you flame baiting someone.

PRICK.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Lunch. Then quaff a glass of ale in the pub.
Then going to cinema to see Right At Your Door
Tonight will munch curry and watch a few DVDs
Tomorrow its my turn to do the ironing. Joy

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I'm gonna be looking through 2 whole houses for my N64 after i get a shower ^^

How can you lose an N64 ?

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Comes from not using it for many years and misplacing it? :(
omg the leekspin thing on ur sig is so gay!

Marc

FH is my second home
Just watched the mighty everton twat the red shite 3-0. Now its time to watch the mighty St Helens stuff Leeds

Marc

FH is my second home
fucking hell, why do you all entertain Dorimor?. If you just ignored him he would go away

pikeh

Resident Freddy
been to the gym first time in like 4 or 5 weeks. im fucking knackered.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
went to the comic store in town. came home. murder mystery party later, should be fun. no more alcohol for the next week tbh, i've just spent an entire week wrecked :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dorimor1 said:
Haha, love the hate-fueled replies in this thread, I feel so important.
didnt you quit?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dorimor1 said:
And everytime I own you in Thidranki you cry a bit irl :(
ROFL, like I've spent any time in Thid lately. Keep trying, troll-ette. I'm sure you'll be right about something one day. The only thing you're owning around here is yourself, roughly every time you post. Check my sig for details.

Dorimor1

Banned
Svartmetall said:
ROFL, like I've spent any time in Thid lately. Keep trying, troll-ette. I'm sure you'll be right about something one day. The only thing you're owning around here is yourself, roughly every time you post. Check my sig for details.

Whatever you say, atleast I am not the tard who feels owning people on an internet forum is some sort of an achievement.

Owned.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dorimor1 said:
Whatever you say, atleast I am not the tard who feels owning people on an internet forum is some sort of an achievement.

Owned.

methinks the troll doth protest too much

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dori, as a manner of curiousity, why do you flame bait so much?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
got up about 4 pm after last night, had some breakfast posted some on forums and went to play football at 7, just got home about 10 waiting forbro to get out the bathroom so i can have a shower and possibly a lazy wank

Marc said:
fucking hell, why do you all entertain Dorimor?. If you just ignored him he would go away
like freddy kruger? : o (excuse the pun :p)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I am not a troll. My bonedancer is kobold....

“Mock me now, thou hairy thing!”

Got up at 8:05 jumped in the shower, dressed for work out the door at 8:20 cheese sandwich in hand, got in car got driven to work got out went to work, sat down, set CCTV camera for the day gave out some money went home. Had bath, went to girlfriends, re-enacted wrestlemania, went home, had chips and gravy and some weird thing from the freezer for tea, now typing this, listening to Sigur Rós.

Marc

FH is my second home
Mey said:
“Mock me now, thou hairy thing!”

Got up at 8:05 jumped in the shower, dressed for work out the door at 8:20 cheese sandwich in hand, got in car got driven to work got out went to work, sat down, set CCTV camera for the day gave out some money went home. Had bath, went to girlfriends, re-enacted wrestlemania, went home, had chips and gravy and some weird thing from the freezer for tea, now typing this, listening to Sigur Rós.

How dare you not go to Knowsley Road!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom