Hello

A

amuse

Id just like to say hello :) im new to this realm (exept some on PvP), and i hope il have some fun :)

kinda strange.. usualy i refer to mids as low lifed owerpower scum, but its just when they zerge me 50 vs 1 in emain or odins on prydwen ;)

i come from prydwen where i have a lvl 50 necro, and a 3x merc :)

ive discoverd mids arent THAT owerpowerd, just far to many of them on prydwen server :)

hope il have some fun together with u all :)

come with pointer to good xp spots for a bd if u know any ;) i need em :p

T

twistedmind

Welcome

Hey and welcome to midgard. land of the barbarians, the land of weird creatures, and the land of the mist. Hope you enjoy your stay.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Welcome m8!

As for pointers, go supp BD, hunt around SI for some amusing drops, some with amazing stats, others with silly ones :) easy way to buidl up your wardrobe.

Also, get yaself a good guild here, plenty of them about with some dam fine folk in.

H

hellige

plz plz PLZ join hib instead.....there are WAY to many mids already

A

amuse

i got myself a nice guild <The Fallen Legion>, a guild where the gms got some alb alts in my guild on alb/pryd :p.
i also have transferd 500g, used 200 of em already :/

and when it comes to going hib, i have played hib on this server for some time, and i got bored with it after tryen all the classes, and plz dont tell me where to play, i wont play here to much so it u prolly wont noticed 1 extra bd ;)

and aboute hunting on SI, got any god spots? :p

L

luin

lol, a necro who rekons mids are overpowered.....

A

amuse

Originally posted by luin
lol, a necro who rekons mids are overpowered.....

yes.. do u see any insta mezz, tanks with aoe dd, healer that can dot,bolt and deseas in alb?

or pet using classes with 1 tank pet and 2 healers and a ista cast lifetap with huge range and far to short recast time (when i fight against em) :p

and when it comes to necros, ok, sure, we can chainpull undead ojs, but thats ONLY PvE, u trye a necro in RvR, its one of the hardest classes to play good in RvR, all we got is a weak mana/lifetap and af debuff (that rules), and if we spec diferent than death sight we cant play PvE that good... so we have a choise.. PvE or RvR... cant play both good.. and reaction time on the pet sucks... press the qb button for cast. wait 2-3 sec then he starts to cast, but then the mid/hib is already hiting the pet. and diferent resists dont transfer to the pet, so every1 hits him HARD.

P

purge_emain

A few places i enjoyed to solo at with my bd:
At level 25'ish i think the skellies north of bjarken should be orange. Very low hp, and their proc's dont hurt alot. Bjarken is in shrouded isles btw.

When the skellies got too low level to xp on, i turned my eyes to the bergklan providers, who camp not far from the skellies. They are kinda hard, probably not the best to xp on.

At 30 i think i solo'ed in varulvhamn, at those wolves on the bridge. Pretty easy to do, if you can keep them away from your healer pets. Might have been level 33 though.

I solo'ed alot of crabs in spindelhalla, after lords room in varulv got boring :). Spindels in spindehalla are also good xp, but kinda hard to find if you dont know where they are.

When i found that scavengers in spindel are way overcamped, i went to a place near hagall with some more skellies :D
Cant excactly remember how to get there, but i think you should follow the road you came from when riding there. At some point you will see the skellies to the left of the road. The were yellow to level 39 and some were orange. You could probably start xp'ing there at 37 or so.

After they got too easy, i tried to xp on the cicada's and snakes just outside hagall, but its very tricky not to get jumped by 1000 snakes there.

Thats pretty much my road to level 40, still stuck there :)

Users who are viewing this thread