hello

L

lt.bee

Hi -- Newbie here - Just like to say hi to every 1 and that i will be lookin forward to kickin some ass in the not too distant future - thats if i ever find a bloody game with anyone. So come on whos up for a challenge ????? I'll let you choose the game !:clap:

E

Embattle

Hello. Keep an eye on the individual game forums which often state times when members will meet for a game, also the community email that gets sent out. Just in case you missed yesterdays one here it is below:

What's On
Sunday 20th April 2003

Operation FlashPoint: Co-op
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
The big Sunday afternoon co-op game, GAME.Net' s longest-standing organised game...
More details

Jedi Knight 2 : No Force, Saber Only FFA
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
Attack Defend and Jump only, Free For All with private duel enabled. All players are welcome. Server will be announced in #game.jk2 about 30 minutes before the event is due to start. Any questions please feel free to contact Damage or Yoni.
More details

Monday 21st April 2003

Star Trek Voyager Elite Force: Weekly Event
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
A chance for the community of this long-running game to meet up and compete / muck about, perhaps with one-off tournaments.
More details

Tuesday 22nd April 2003

Battlefield 1942 Weekly Event
Time: 20:30 - 22:30
Tuesday Night Fragathon, usually held on Conquest #1 server however may occasionally be played on Road to Rome or DesertCombat servers.
More details

Operation FlashPoint
Time: 20:00 - 22:00
The gentler introduction to playing Operation Flashpoint. 100% newbie-friendly, giving you the time to learn how to play as part of a team.
More details

Quake 3 Arena: Urban Terror Mod
Time: 20:30 - 22:30
It’s a fun event and all levels of player are welcome.
More details

Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
More details

Wednesday 23rd April 2003

Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat
Time: 21:00 - 23:00
Weekly game to play the increasingly popular DesertCombat mod for BF1942
Game details Mod details

Quake 3 Arena: Capture The Flag
Time: 21:00 - 22:30
Every Wednesday night from 9pm (uk time) there will be a session for those who want some Capture The Flag action! Undoubtedly the best game type Quake 3 has to offer, everyone is welcome, whether you are new to online gaming, new to Quake 3 or an experienced fragger!
More details

Thursday 24th April 2003

Half Life: Team Fortress Classic (TFC)
Time: 21:00 - 23:00
An organised TFC (Team Fortress Classic) game open to all subscribers, this will be a regular weekly event held every Thursday. We can offer a friendly atmosphere, and an adminned game to keep things running smoothly and fairly.
More details

D

Deadmanwalking

And if u need any help with game patches/updates or any questions theres here or the chat channels where we will do our bets to help u.

use eiter an IRC client or the web site chat button thingy :p

L

leggy

We need CS included in that email.

I'll get throd to arrange a weekly slot. The lazy southern muppet :)

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by leggy
We need CS included in that email.

I'll get throd to arrange a weekly slot. The lazy southern muppet :)

Troo dat.

D

Deadmanwalking

Oi! Throd isnt a muppet!

BAH I didnt beileve it either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom