Hello to the new mod, Damini

L

Lafala Arifel

Congrats on your new modship position, I'm sure you'll do a great job :)
Good luck!

D

Damini

Awww... Thank you. I'll try very hard to not go all power crazy on you (though the temptation to play with the new admin buttons is overwhelming - I now have Frodo empathy). This is my first go at being a mod, so be nice :)

*Damini rummages in her bag for that long lost draft of an oscar acceptance speech she had since a child, doesn't find it, muddles on regardless...*

Like I said before, any ideas or suggestions, PM me and let me know. Also, if any of you see me in game, give me a wave. Unless you're from Hibernia or Albion - can you just pretend you haven't seen me?? I haven't worked out the finer arts of camoflage yet :)

K

krait

OH NO !!!....................Mods with buttons..............Ruuuuuuuuuuuun :p

S

SFXman

Yippee, new mod. Yes... use the buttons only when it is reaaalllly necessary ;)
Originally posted by Krait
OH NO !!!....................Mods with buttons..............Ruuuuuuuuuuuun :p
Hehehe :D

W

WPKenny

/me updates his "People I want to fluffle" list and sneaks on to Damini's PC.

:D

EDIT:// By sheer naughty abuse of moderator powers. Dam xx

P.S. Normal mortals need not fear such attacks, but Kenny is... speshul.

/edited by WPKenny just to say "biatch". :p

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by WPKenny
Put Dan2k on there FFS!!!!!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by WPKenny

:D

EDIT:// By sheer naughty abuse of moderator powers. Dam xx

P.S. Normal mortals need not fear such attacks, but Kenny is... speshul.

/edited by WPKenny just to say "biatch". :p
HAHAHAHH! Nice one Damini, but soon I will report you for abusing mod powers! j/k
Nice reply Kenny, hehe.

L

LunarDarkShadow

Yes, grats Damini, and welcome.

Hope you have the flame-retardant suit ready.. ;)

L

Lam

Congratz on your promotion Damini, i'm sure you'll have your hands full with moderating these forums and closing all the flames :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Lamagra
Congratz on your promotion Damini, i'm sure you'll have your hands full with moderating these forums and closing all the flames :)
That was most likely a very sarcastic comment :)
Since I haven't seen any traces of major flaming here... only one thread needed some moderation and that was the ever-so-ridiculous To Sar thread which just went ooooon and ooooon and ooooon....

S

SFXman

Hashmonster... nice name. Just reminded me of something :rolleyes:

H

Hashmonster

hmmm, well in game name is hash - makes it easy to /send :D

L

Lam

Originally posted by SFXman

That was most likely a very sarcastic comment :)
Since I haven't seen any traces of major flaming here... only one thread needed some moderation and that was the ever-so-ridiculous To Sar thread which just went ooooon and ooooon and ooooon....

Yep, you're right, it was indeed a sarcastic comment (not unusual with me). But it just shows how great these forums really are in comparison with the old ones.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Lamagra

Yep, you're right, it was indeed a sarcastic comment (not unusual with me). But it just shows how great these forums really are in comparison with the old ones.
Yeah. I just love these forums compared to the old ones... but then again I have liked this green color from the start :D

S

Summo

Nice one, Miss D. Perhaps now you could have word with the BW top brass and get them to sort out the map rotation on the public servers. I've been playing daoc_midgard for months now. :(

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Nice one, Miss D. Perhaps now you could have word with the BW top brass and get them to sort out the map rotation on the public servers. I've been playing daoc_midgard for months now. :(
Changing map doesn't work, theres a bug in Rcon & the servers as they stand totally ignore the maplist. Don't worry though i'm sure soon the many thousands of players will be able to enjoy being crammed into de_dust ;)

D

Damini

To hell with the map... how do I get into god mode?

S

SFXman

All these DAoC outsiders posting here! Eeep, run for your lives!

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by SFXman
All these DAoC outsiders posting here! Eeep, run for your lives!

lol outsiders - think you'll find that mystic G is the only guy who don't play the game. the others are regs that play the game so u're the outsiders :p :D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Hashmonster

lol outsiders - think you'll find that mystic G is the only guy who don't play the game. the others are regs that play the game so u're the outsiders :p :D
How are we the outsiders?

H

Hashmonster

heh soz mate, your new here thats what i meant :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Hashmonster
heh soz mate, your new here thats what i meant :)
Well ok in that sense maybe, I was already holding my longbow ready in case you said that we only play this one game while others play many different FPS's or if you said something in that direction.

H

Hashmonster

heheh

i play a whole range of games also, just need a better graphics card now methinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom