Hello to all....

W

WPKenny

Marriage is just something two grown men don't talk about.

But I'll quite happily chat about bendy au pairs all day.....

W

WPKenny

I'm thinking a cross between Monica Belluci and Kate Beckinsale.

mmmmmpvc bendy :)

W

Wij

Originally posted by L_Plates
/me runs and hides ..... did you say BABY !!!

hehe, id say she will be nagging for one in 12 months :)

I'll give her one as a special favour m8.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Wij
I'll give her one as a special favour m8.

Hehe you aint seen here yet :D

Also on the aupair's bit.

Holly Valance

and

Avril Lavigne

HELL YEH !!

W

Wij

You don't look at the mantlepeice when you're fucking the chimney doggy-style and twisting it's nips !

S

sad_mung

Originally posted by Damini
I'm not wearing my writing shoes.

Originally posted by Jonaldo
heh quite funny.
For a girl!
;)

Yeah it took her ages to find them shoes too, twenty different shoe shops visited, and none of them had them in! :)

J

Jonaldo

And she dragged poor old Kenny to every one with her, and blamed him every time she couldn't find the perfect pair that matched her cousins best friends sisters ex-boyfriends dogs previous owners parents bathroom wallpaper :D

(apologies for any inflamatory remarks that may seem even the slightest bit sexist before I get slapped with Barrys coc) :p

D

Damini

Actually, I find shoe shopping pergatory, and everytime Kenny drags me shoe shopping I whimper like a child and end up sat cross legged on the floor sulking as he tries on his nineth pair.

Now, carboots and charity shops, thats when I come into my own...

K

*Kornholio*

'lo Plates, nice to hear things are going you way :) Congrats on the getting married & job things :D

E

Ekydus

Males just cannot physically shop... There is something about shopping, especially clothes shopping that just makes us turn into little wusses. We moan, we need to rest every 5 minutes, we get bored out of our minds and the seconds seem to last forever.

Seriously, taking a male shopping = Cruelty.

M

mank

I can spend hours in a CD shop quite easily, so the male shopping thing is bollocks

T

Tom

Originally posted by mank
I can spend hours in a CD shop quite easily, so the male shopping thing is bollocks

Not if you read into that sentence

C

Ch3tan

This men shopping stereo-type is a load of bollocks. Most men like shopping, it's just when its not shopping for them that they get fussy. I love shopping for myself, and can tolerate shopping with women as long as I get to look at my stuff too.

S

Summo

Ch3tan has it right. My girlfriend and I wandered all over Camdem last weekend looking for a jacket for me. I had a good day. :)

C

Ch3tan

Walking the lenght of Oxford street shopping really makes you appreciate the fact that men's shoes don't have stupid heels.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by *Kornholio*
'lo Plates, nice to hear things are going you way :) Congrats on the getting married & job things :D

Thanks Korn :)

Hows tricks your end ??

And is Med still looking after you ?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread