Hello there.

Tuxed

Regular Freddie
Hi there all cammlan players ive got an question to ask, its like this me and my irl friend started on cammlan some time ago and he is an shaman (lvl 48) and im a savage (lvl 48) and we would love to join a guild that is kinda active and loveing. If there is any guild that would like to take us under their wings then i write some info about ourselfs.

About us: we are 18 and 19 years old male's from Stockholm/Sweden
and we started on cammlan few weeks ago so Shaman and Savage is our mains, and we never been into a guild on cammlan, and we havent applyed for any specific guild yet. We both are helpfull and friendly, we do our best to help an guildmate out with anything. And for the pvp style on cammlan, well i cant say that we are experienced but from my view most of the pking is in Goth and ive seen some fg's running there.. so the pvp style wont be hard to learn :) .. well i guess this is it and if you want to know anything else just ask. And btw our char's names is Sebban and Golbas.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
heya erm we are kinda a small guild but always pvp and pve, called plutonen i could maybe as my GM if its possible to join

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
heya erm we are kinda a small guild but always pvp and pve, called plutonen i could maybe as my GM if its possible to join

dont make me kick you again :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
dont make me kick you again :(
Enkor...you been in that guild a fair amount of time...everything ok, not feeling sick or something?

Can I join Plutonen, then get kicked by Skold...would make me all moist!

Tuxed

Regular Freddie
Ok Darkmanx do that and let me know either here or ingame =)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
it costs money to kick ppl from guild nowadays?!

last time i got 35g for doing it, but maybe things have changed? ;)

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
it costs money to kick ppl from guild nowadays?!

last time i got 35g for doing it, but maybe things have changed? ;)

to open ur acc....

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
maybe even try and start one yourself :D

think alot of the non guilded people could use a new guild on camlann, since the old ones often dont want to mass invite, especially not when low population.

but do a little research here on the forum, and you will know what guilds not to join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom