Hello Old Friends

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hi All,

Anyone still playing? I was thinking of downloading and starting a new account if people still played

Adoweniih

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a lot of action all around the clock atm. Takes quite a bit of patience to solo though :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
So who is still playing from my old days? Or has everyone i knew left the game?

What charectors are liked and needed in RvR these days?

Adoweniih

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is still around ;-) I've seen Eul, but not for a while. Saw Denarius appear ingame not so long ago aswell. There's quite a lot of german people playing, and some old excal/prydwens too, but I cant really name any on top of my head :)

Shadowsseu

Loyal Freddie
Martok, i swear i remember that name? did you used to be in DA and shadowbreed? A few people from alb prydwen are back.

Martok

Part of the furniture
I was in Griffen Knights, Lords of England, Shadowbreed for a short period in SI, The Last Watch, Kupo Flux, then into a Excal guild the name escapes me before i left.

Shadowsseu

Loyal Freddie
Aye thats where i remember you from, Aseor is back Jordy/Geordie i believe may be coming back although im unsure. If you remember them :p

there are a fair few people online at all times, its really enjoyably:)

Cornokz grow up.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was in Griffen Knights, Lords of England, Shadowbreed for a short period in SI, The Last Watch, Kupo Flux, then into a Excal guild the name escapes me before i left.
Phoenix Knights! It was a Prydwen guild :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I do remember some guild that had something to do with a Phoenix! Hand of Chaos was win man, don't tell me you don't miss levelling up in Barrows on Christmas day Everz :D

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Both Phoenix Legion and Gryffon Knights was Pryd guilds, remember you from Kupo Flux Martok, i think Adreg is still around, or at least was a few month ago.
And wasnt you in Dark Shadows, the Excal guild for a while?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'm guessing most "old" players are still around, including myself. Although, most people are spread all over the place. Im playing mostly WoW myself, and some Battlefield 3. I will however be moving on to Guild Wars 2 when its released.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm guessing most "old" players are still around, including myself. Although, most people are spread all over the place. Im playing mostly WoW myself, and some Battlefield 3. I will however be moving on to Guild Wars 2 when its released.
Mytsharp :X3:

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I always remember fighting a Scout called Kovak or something similar, a right bugger she was :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
T'is cool.. Imma let it slide and not lock the thread

3rwgjk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom