Hello my old friends and enemys

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
hey all

a very big hello to all those of you who know me , so how are things in game , from what i read some things have not changed much :) , how is TOA and what is the new frontiers and rvr like are they better ? is it worth me coming back to beat some heads , i`m sure i can find some old frineds to leech some RP`s and cash from , nothing new there i hear some cry :p . hope you are all well . a extra hello to all you ex jpf`s .

Hoden dorf thane of jordheim

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hello Hoden :>

The new forntiers aren't here yet but RvR is still kicking, a bit too many mids for my taste but what the heck, it's fun bashing them albs and hibs :p

As far as Im concerned ToA is ok, hard work but when you get it done it's great \o/

Cya in game if you decide to come back and... IT'S A ROBE!! :m00:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
HOOOOODDDDDEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Past-GM ;)

will post an update on midgard tomorrow orso :D now going to bed ;)

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
The legend returns!!!!!

:worthy: :worthy:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Hoden m8!

Nice to see your back.

ToA can be a hard mofu to get through, unless you have good friends or a good guild to help you with the various encounters from there...'

You can also make some Easy Artis + Uber Drop templates off-course, as that will be alot more easy to attain, but usually a template with lots of artis and hard-to-get items is the best, which is anoying, if your guild/friends are that ready to help...

If you buy ToA and need help with anything, do a "/who ice" (or /who Piron) and ask me if I have time, unless Im busy, I'll come :)

jetli

Fledgling Freddie
Ello old boss

lo m8y,nice to see a post with ur name again..hope u decide to come back :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
jetli said:
lo m8y,nice to see a post with ur name again..hope u decide to come back :)

Ofc he do! We are so lovely he wont even consider it long :D And beside being lovely, Gups is sexeh :drink:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Ofc he do! We are so lovely he wont even consider it long :D And beside being lovely, Gups is sexeh :drink:
and what about me? :touch: just got me a new pair of beads in my moustage!! ;)

jetli

Fledgling Freddie
Lol thats bread crumbs if u ask me hehe.big /hug to all the old JPF members........memories ....(sigh) :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
and what about me? :touch: just got me a new pair of beads in my moustage!! ;)

Sorry, nothing can make you sexeh Ingaf, your norse for the love of Odin!

Nate

FH is my second home
hi gimpdorf :twak:

wb, im back too ....! pway my wawwior and hunter now ;) nate is dead, coz i hate skalds :(

cya ingame

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
well i`m back in game for better or worse , i`m thinking i may join a rvr guild as i`m sure i`m not gonna be in the mood for any xping :) , i`ll prob get toa after a month if i`m still playing , cya all in game

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Hello Hoden ye olde Boss :D hi all JPF guys just looked thru old screenies ahhh the memories :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hoden Mayhem said:
well i`m back in game for better or worse , i`m thinking i may join a rvr guild as i`m sure i`m not gonna be in the mood for any xping :) , i`ll prob get toa after a month if i`m still playing , cya all in game

rvr guild with a thane? :D

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Hello you old tart will be nice to have the old crew back together mate.. hope to see u soon :worthy:

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Hoden wb :clap: will be nice to see you back running around on the frontier like you used to ;)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hey hoden, here some pics that might give you some <ahhh.. those were the days> moments :)

SummonersRaid01.jpg

SummonersRaid02.jpg

SummonersRaid03.jpg

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I don't see you around there though... were you even on that summoners hall raid?

't was a nice one though :D

lol :D in the bottom picture that one troll (iron?) is standing a bit saggy.... I think he's just about to die :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Hoden said:
how is TOA and what is the new frontiers and rvr like are they better ?

Well we don't have new frontiers yet, but there's mighty arguments about New Frontiers on official US boards. A lot of people like it, a lot don't.

As for current RvR, if you meet any of the leetdood bullyboy guilds nowadays it's <<<flash>>> and your whole group is dead. Heh. Against human players it's a bit more fun, sadly there's a lot of range casters and scouts levelling up for flavour-of-the-month ownership in New Frontiers, and it looks as though we may be in for some dark ages for midgard... :(

Other than that, things are ok, I guess :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom