Hello, me and a couple of friend starting an exp group.

D

Detlef

hi all, me and 7 friends are going to start an exp group. We are 2 Paladins, 1 Sorc or an Ice Wizzie, 1 Cleric Reju specc, 1 Minstrel, 1 Thurgeist earth pecced and 1 Mercenary and 1 ice wizzie. What we are looking for atm is tips where to hunt whit this exp group i think probably the dungeons will be good places and at low lvl purhape to Npyh trees. Wll plz post if you know any special good lvl spot for this Exp group.
thx

T

thegreatest

Swap minstrel for friar and get sorc instead (sorc = mind specced for powah)

Oh btw

lower levels (5-10): Tomb of Mithra
10-15: SP (nymphs/slaves)
15-20: Keltoi
20-28: Catacombs
28-40: Barrows
40-50: Avalon City

Im sure there are more places to hunt and people may suggest other places...

D

Detlef

thx alot

Thx alot m8, that will help us so much. Btw im not Sure if the paladins. Should one be Saracen and 1 Highlander or how should it be?
thx

N

Nightchill

every group should have a minstrel. should manage the CC fine and, with being able to mezz on the move and a chain wearer, probably better than a Sorc.

O

old.mattshanes

lv30-35 you can also do clerks in lyonesse who do not like cold magic.

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Nightchill
every group should have a minstrel. should manage the CC fine and, with being able to mezz on the move and a chain wearer, probably better than a Sorc.

Sorc: AOE Mezz, AOE Root, Cold Debuff, Power Regen that regens always (when minstrel plays powersong, he/she can better go afk the rest of the time in a pbaoe group that is), DOT's, Nukes, Pet etc.

Minstrel: Chants (power regen/ablative), light tank, chain wearer, little cc, speed

The choice is yours, but I would go for a sorc rather than a minstrel as I think everything a minstrel has -> sorc has it too + lots of better (only thing I can think about you preferring minstrel is for faster speed, but if you gonna xp you're not gonna move that much anyway + speed in dungeons is -> you dead)

I'm not saying minstrels are useless, I'm just telling my opinion. And by the way I didnt suggested a sorc instead of minstrel, I said get a friar instead of mincer (and a sorc instead of 2nd ice wizzie). Friar can backup heal, deal lots of damage, do baseline buffs so cleric has conc to buff everyone etc.

J

Jenkz

minstrel good for ablative also, along with an earth theurg your cleric will hardly need to heal, so why need friar for backup heals :eek: minstrel will also be able to tank.

S

stroopwafel

friar tanks ofcoz :)

and friar for basebuff and cleric for specbuffs

D

Detlef

Ok

So it will be 2 Saracen Paladins (2 uber blocking machines), 1 sorc Mend specc, 1 Friar, 1 Cleric, 1 Mercenary and 1 Ice Wizzie and 1 Earth Thurgeist.
Thx alot all, this will help us alot. In a few weeks Albion will have 8 more lvl 50s :p

T

thegreatest

Re: Ok

Originally posted by Detlef
So it will be 2 Saracen Paladins (2 uber blocking machines), 1 sorc Mend specc, 1 Friar, 1 Cleric, 1 Mercenary and 1 Ice Wizzie and 1 Earth Thurgeist.
Thx alot all, this will help us alot. In a few weeks Albion will have 8 more lvl 50s :p

Mind specced yes :p

Go 46 mind/28 body and try to ding 50 before 1.62 releases, let the sorc respec to a little higher body after (for aoe root, if you are gonna also do rvr with your group that is)

S

stroopwafel

thats not a bad group
should be good enough to get good xp all the way to 50

have fun :)

A

Aoln

u could always swap a paladin for a reaver aswell if u like, their aoe goes quite well with pbaoe and easily draws aggro from the ice wizzies aswell. :)

T

thegreatest

Paladin > Reaver

IMO..

Also (sad but true)

Paladin > Armsman

:(

C

case-rigantis

beleive me when i say you NEED the 2 ice wizzys

we`ve just done this group upto level 38 and without both ice wizzys it`ll be slow

G

ghoul

Melee groups > all:

1 Paladin S/S
1 Friar
1 Minstrel
1 Cleric
1 Sorc mind spec
1 Theurg
2 Mercs :I

Takes quite a while to reach 50, if you're planning to RvR thats the way to go! imo <- ~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom