Hello hibbies

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
Hello. Deleted my rr5 cab to come over to hib, because frankly I've done all there is to do in albion and I'm bored of it. Hib is much nicer looking and cats makes sylvans look beyond awesome and I always had a soft spot for that whole mag mell/tnn bit.

Anyway, evidently these forums don't get used so where so I go for random banter?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Asysh_pryd said:
Hello. Deleted my rr5 cab to come over to hib, because frankly I've done all there is to do in albion and I'm bored of it. Hib is much nicer looking and cats makes sylvans look beyond awesome and I always had a soft spot for that whole mag mell/tnn bit.

Anyway, evidently these forums don't get used so where so I go for random banter?

http://prydwen.myfreebb.com/

this is the temporary side, to we get the old prydwen.net back :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to hibernia matey from cabalist you might be happy with enchanter or if you want somthing totally different shroom \o/ very few regular shroomers there are getting more but i dont think people like them much :(

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I likes my animist .. just been busy with getting xbox live and CS : source.

So if anyone is about lvl 37ish and is in need of a Animsit call me ( Samos) =)
or pm me on here =)

p.s. give a shroom emotcon =)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, if you need help mate leave me a message and I will contact you ingame.
Welcome to the family :clap:

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for the warm welcome folks ;)

I was gonna roll an animist but there were too many horror stories of bomber-pathing and not getting a 50nuke is a tad silly. Plus I've done the whole caster thing.

But I *had* to by sylvan and couldn't give up casting totally, so a valewalker seemed the perfect choice.

The stun styles are mean, the nuke is handy and the sythe is sexy. So it may not be the most needed or rvr-wanted or generally liked class, but what the hey: I used to be a body cab :p

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
not to worry aoln - you were one of like 4 people who still acknowledge my existance when I came back so I'm not losing much quitting alb

Overdue

Fledgling Freddie
Hoho, welcome to Hibernia - Valewalkers are evul, backchain and side chain -> all

A

Aoln

Asysh_pryd said:
not to worry aoln - you were one of like 4 people who still acknowledge my existance when I came back so I'm not losing much quitting alb
give msn address x<

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Overdue said:
Hoho, welcome to Hibernia - Valewalkers are evul, backchain and side chain -> all

Getting a RvR grp > ALL FYI :m00:

Overdue

Fledgling Freddie
Just duo with bards, works out nice but not sure if bard + vw duo could kill a fg or not depends how hard the vw hits I suppose :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom